No announcement yet.

Crazy dude torches building in Saginaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Based on the little bit of Saginaw I've seen this doesn't surprise me. I bought a washer and dryer off of craigslist in Saginaw and the guy had me meet him at some restaurant/bar to follow him to his house. He was actually at the bar in his dune buggy lol. Then the house appeared to be new, but just piles of junk filling the driveway and side yard.

Comment

Originally posted by payne5757 View Post
      I drove past there last night shortly after they had put it out. Pretty crazy shit! I live off Old Decatur maybe 3 miles from there. When I got home, the wife made me make sure doors were locked and the shotty was by the bed lol.

Sent from my Super Schweet G2
      I'm off Old Decatur too, pretty sure I've seen your truck a few times by Cromwell Marine.

Comment

We live across the field from this building. Pretty crazy stuff, we were wondering if there was a bad wreck or something because Blue Mound and Saginaw had all their emergency crew out there. Shortly after we saw the news cast flying around,they showed it on TV. I wonder if someone spent too much money in the store and their husband lost his marbles.

Comment

Working...
        X