X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
    Like who?
    Originally posted by motoman View Post
    I haven't noticed anyone closing up shop. Besides, the Gaylord can't dictate who has a shop in town and who doesn't. If that was the case then Great Wolf Lodge never would have been open and the two hotels next to Bass Pro Shop.
    it's been so long I have forgotten the names of the shops. and that just what the owners were saying don't know if that’s true or not but they have shut down, I’m trying to remember the street names their use to be like 3 shops at the light right past main there is a shell or something there and a shop behind it one across the street and on the other side of the road. I knew the owner of one of them. that’s what he told me the gaylord didn't want them their so they told the city to not let them renew some contract or something, and they were doing that to other shops over there. idk don't quote I’m probably just more butt hurt that I lost my damn fishing spot to them.

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
      Very cool idea!
      I wish I could take credit for it. Thanks for the kind words though.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
        it's been so long I have forgotten the names of the shops. and that just what the owners were saying don't know if that’s true or not but they have shut down, I’m trying to remember the street names their use to be like 3 shops at the light right past main there is a shell or something there and a shop behind it one across the street and on the other side of the road. I knew the owner of one of them. that’s what he told me the gaylord didn't want them their so they told the city to not let them renew some contract or something, and they were doing that to other shops over there. idk don't quote I’m probably just more butt hurt that I lost my damn fishing spot to them.
        I can assure you that no automotive repair shops in Grapevine have closed due to the Gaylord. The Gaylord has no say whatsoever in anything like that. I do know of two different automotive shops near the intersection you're talking about and neither one of them have anyone to blame for their lack of business but themselves.

Comment

Today is the big day! Hope to meet some DFWM today. Ever info: http://www.facebook.com/events/272692392807585/

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
            I'm in
            Once again I just wanted to say thank you for showing up and bringing 10+ people. You have a really nice family and it was nice to meet you.

Comment

Originally posted by blue5spd View Post
              Once again I just wanted to say thank you for showing up and bringing 10+ people. You have a really nice family and it was nice to meet you.
              We all had a blast, and that store was packed. Let me know when the next one is.

Comment

So who was the target business?

Comment

"The Corner Store" @ Worth and Main. Pretty cool place that has a little bit of everything.

Comment

Working...
                  X