FTP article du jour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Rug roh. Paramedic "Google" Tim, the recovering alcoholic, is on his judgemental high horse again.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    It is even more amazing that supposedly intelligent people don't read what others post and then draw ignorant conclusions on where they stand.

You really should drink more, it helps with your comprehension from what I can see.
    Ah, the ad hominem attack strategy.

Well, sorry boys. I don't sympathize with criminals who get their comeuppance. I think you'll find this is a common train of thought with people who have worked in EMS, Law Enforcement, etc.. Being hands on with the dregs and bottom feeders of society will leave you a tad jaded. It is sad that this girl is now a vegetable. Danielle Maudsley made the imprudent decisions that altered her fate. Perhaps, not being strung up on oxy and cocaine may have provided her with better clarity, but that's academic. Not the cop. Not anyone but her is responsible for this outcome.

Anyways...enough of this. Debating in a vacuum is about as productive as watching the grass grow.

Comment

So you have a 3" dick and an empty wallet? Sounds fucking brutal, to be honest.

The 3" measurement is diameter, thank you very much.

So Henry, how does Alan's nutsack taste?

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post

Well, sorry boys. I don't sympathize with criminals who get their comeuppance. I think you'll find this is a common train of thought with people who have worked in EMS, Law Enforcement, etc.. Being hands on with the dregs and bottom feeders of society will leave you a tad jaded. It is sad that this girl is now a vegetable. Danielle Maudsley made the imprudent decisions that altered her fate. Perhaps, not being strung up on oxy and cocaine may have provided her with better clarity, but that's academic. Not the cop. Not anyone but her is responsible for this outcome.

Anyways...enough of this. Debating in a vacuum is about as productive as watching the grass grow.
        You've said something to this effect before IIRC. You must love watching the greenery.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post

And of course, because I say the cop should be punished if he broke department policy, that means I sympathize with criminals.

I would say that you are strung up on oxy yourself but I think the drug you are on is just plain old stupid. Too bad we can't declare a war on stupid and fund it like the war on drugs.
          Last edited by Broncojohnny; 02-23-2012, 04:53 PM.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

And of course, because I say the cop should be punished if he broke department policy, that means I sympathize with criminals.

I would say that you are strung up on oxy yourself but it think the drug you are on is just plain old stupid. Too bad we can't declare a war on stupid and fund it like the war on drugs.

He has been up on speed for the last 4 days flipping through that thesaurus again, I can tell by his response. It's like 4 different people post under that screen name, we've got Dr Google, Dr Thesaurus, The Village Drunk, and then some random guy that pops up once every 6 months, says something normal and intelligent, then bails. Luckily for him, with all those personalities he has running around, I'm sure he is never lonely.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              Probably quite a bit better than fat FHP guy's ball sack, just my guess.
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                He has been up on speed for the last 4 days flipping through that thesaurus again, I can tell by his response. It's like 4 different people post under that screen name, we've got Dr Google, Dr Thesaurus, The Village Drunk, and then some random guy that pops up once every 6 months, says something normal and intelligent, then bails. Luckily for him, with all those personalities he has running around, I'm sure he is never lonely.
                He has now grasped "ad hominem". We are in the presence of a true grand master, an architect of our destruction, a mastermind, nay nay..... a legend. What word will he find next to dazzle us with? The suspense is incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                  The 3" measurement is diameter, thank you very much.

Hung like a can of tuna?

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

He has now grasped "ad hominem". We are in the presence of a true grand master, an architect of our destruction, a mastermind, nay nay..... a legend. What word will he find next to dazzle us with? The suspense is incredible.

Perhaps a horrible attempt to talk shit using Shakespeare, like on page 3 of this masterpiece:

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post

Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                      X