Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    That's sic son!!
    The car is uber-sick. Elvis went for a ride yesterday and his NWA hat blew out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
      The car is uber-sick. Elvis went for a ride yesterday and his NWA hat blew out the window.
      FYI it was the limited edish NWA leather, fitted, straight outta compton hat. i had it custom tailored to fit sideways only should anyone find it, i would love to have it back.

god bless
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        FYI it was the limited edish NWA leather, fitted, straight outta compton hat. i had it custom tailored to fit sideways only should anyone find it, i would love to have it back.

god bless
        That hat was dope, like a pound or a key.

Comment

iceyhawt

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
            yah but your not fooling me putting anywhere near that in it, unless you have like a monster pack. I had a e500 amg and it was a rocket for a big ass car.
            LOL they're pretty quick, I used to beat some termies in my e500amg that was even heavier!

LOL tough crowd here
            I loved the e500 but man it had some crazy ass problems. I didn't keep it long.
            What kinda car did you used to have again?

Comment

I loved the e500 but man it had some crazy ass problems. I didn't keep it long.
              Ummm, there is no such thing as an E500 AMG
              Originally posted by Marisa
              we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                ummm, there is no such thing as an e500 amg
                ftw
                BEWARE OF PEREZ TRANSPORT LLC
                BEWARE OF EXOTIC TRANSPORT
                Fernando Perez
                Alijandra Perez
                Mesquite, Texas
                214-680-1415

Comment

Sick burn!
                  Originally posted by Nash B.
                  Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

<-- wants the E63, which I believe has now been replaced with the E65.

Comment

Originally posted by saleen449 View Post
                      ftw
                      e55. Also they do have e500 amgs. My mother also has a e500, Id never own another mercedes out of warranty

Comment

<-Wants clk63 black edition!

Ded

Comment

Also they do have e500 amgs
                          Negative. In the late 90's they had an E55 AMG. Early 2000's was the E63 AMG up until a year or so ago (I think) is the E65 AMG.

These are the only E-series AMG cars there are. You can have badging and wheel options, but putting a snake emblem on a GT doesn't make it a Cobra, now does it?
                          Last edited by Roscoe; 02-22-2012, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                            <-wants clk63 black edition!

sick!
                            Originally posted by Nash B.
                            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Wasn't the E500 a rebadged version of an early 1990s car? It was some sort of weird deal where AMG took already built cars and put a new engine in them or something.
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                                Negative. In the late 90's they had an E55 AMG. Early 2000's was the E63 AMG up until a year or so ago (I think) is the E65 AMG.

These are the only E-series AMG cars there are. You can have badging and wheel options, but putting a snake emblem on a GT doesn't make it a Cobra, now does it?
                                The E55s first year was 1999 in America witha nice N/A 5 liter, then in 03 it got supercharged with a new bodystyle, In 07 with the facelift came the E63, car is still an E63 but should be getting the new 5.5 liter twin turbo motor soon. The 65 designation is for the V12 twinturbo cars(CL, S, and SL)

No E500 was ever an AMG but they did have an E50 in the old 124 body in Europe. All AMGs have 2 digit designations 36, 43, 55, 32, 65, 63
                                Originally posted by Marisa
                                we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X