Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
    Smoke weed er' day.
    I just pointing out the ridiculous logic is all. "I can't make out exactly what's happening in the video, but I'm gonna go ahead and say agent is in the wrong..."
    Retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
      He said he would shoot me once if I rode my dirtbike down the very edge of his property line!

You gotta watch that guy Frost! Nuccaz cold like ice!
      Yes, I did say that. And I'm also of the mindset that a nation protects the it's borders. Anyone crossing onto US turf without authorization is an infiltrator and possible terrorist/drug mule/ welfare leech. You cross the border, you get shot. Man, woman, child, dog, spanish speaking parrot.

Instead, you have Mexican hmmv's driving across our borders loaded with pot and armed with machine guns while our BPA have bean bag guns. Or you have Mexican military choppers landing at US airports because 'they got lost.' We either are a sovereign nation or we're not. We either have a border or we don't. If we are a sovereign nation with a border, then that border should be protected and defended. Anyone crossing it should be legal to be here or face a penalty that will ensure they do not invade American soil again. And yes, 12 million illegals here does constitute an invasion.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        ...driving across our borders loaded with pot and armed with machine guns...
        yea cause weed is sooo bad.. and the guns are going in to mexico, not out

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
          yea cause weed is sooo bad.. and the guns are going in to mexico, not out
          I didn't say weed is bad. I said the Mexican military bringing it in is bad. If it was being shipped here? Don't care. Hell, grow it for all I care. The guns are going into Mexico but the Mexican cartels and military are bringing them HERE.

More than 30 soldiers in the Mexican Army crossed the border into Texas in Humvees on Tuesday before being processed and allowed to return to Mexico. According to Customs and Border Patrol spokesman Rick Pauza, the accidental invasion occurred when 33 soldiers in four Humvees started crossing a bridge across the Rio Grande at Donna, Texas, and then realized they couldn't turn their vehicles around without entering the U.S.

Comment

Officials investigating after 2nd Mexican military helicopter spotted over Texas

by Associated Press

khou.com

Posted on April 2, 2010 at 9:49 AM

BROWNSVILLE, Texas -- The U.S. government is investigating a second reported incident of a Mexican military helicopter seen flying over Texas.

Zapata County Sheriff Sigifredo Gonzalez says several people at an RV park near Zapata reported seeing the Mexican helicopter Sunday afternoon. Zapata is about 100 miles northwest of McAllen.

Border Patrol spokesman Jason Darling says agents responded after receiving reports of private individuals noticing the chopper. Darling says no agents saw the helicopter, but that Mexico is known to be conducting military operations along the Rio Grande.

Defense Department Maj. Tanya Bradsher says the incident is under investigation.

Witnesses also reported seeing a Mexican military helicopter over Texas on March 10, near Falcon Dam in Zapata County. The aircraft returned to Mexico without landing.

Comment

Sounds like most of you guys believe killing an illegal for crossing the border is justified regardless if any US laws were broken. Has the illegal immigrant thing gotten so out of hand that you feel killing women and children is justified? I will say improvements need to be made, but imo sniping families is not the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                Sounds like most of you guys believe killing an illegal for crossing the border is justified regardless if any US laws were broken. Has the illegal immigrant thing gotten so out of hand that you feel killing women and children is justified? I will say improvements need to be made, but imo sniping families is not the answer.
                It's not an "illegal immigrant thing." It's an invasion force who is destroying our Republic. Very simple way not to be 'sniped.' Don't cross the border illegally. Do what NK and SK does. Mine the hell out of it. And by crossing the border, they are instantly breaking US laws. Several of them and are for every second they are here. What other crime will you be okay for habitual offenders being completely not only let off but their crimes ignored? Robbery? Theft? Murder? Rape?

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  We either are a sovereign nation or we're not. We either have a border or we don't. If we are a sovereign nation with a border, then that border should be protected and defended. Anyone crossing it should be legal to be here or face a penalty that will ensure they do not invade American soil again. And yes, 12 million illegals here does constitute an invasion.

I agree 100%, but land mines? Fuck that, just dig a "friendship ditch" and fill it with alligators!!

Comment

Sounds like most of you guys believe killing an illegal
                    Yes

for crossing the border is justified regardless if any US laws were broken.
                    Laws broken when crossing? Term "illegal"?
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave View Post
                      I agree 100%, but land mines? Fuck that, just dig a "friendship ditch" and fill it with alligators!!
                      Mines work great. Mines, predator drones, automated sentry guns and seismic sensors that pick up tunnelers. Put each state's national guard and have them call up the militia to stop the invasion with lethal force and stack the bodies up in a ditch and light them on fire. Maybe Mexico would stop sending people here.

Or maybe not. Either way, cheap source of thermal energy

Comment

• I was knocked unconscious by a rock being thrown at me when I was six. Funny, it was also by mexicans, and they threw it at me from the other side of a creek. And to clarify, it was a brick. Don't give me that shit about it being less than deadly, you can kill someone with one well-thrown rock.

If you attack an agent that is assigned to defend the border, you should be prepared to deal with whatever retaliation he decides to use. Sorry it was a kid that died, but I blame the mindset that it's okay to cross the border illegally, not the means used to protect it.
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                          I was knocked unconscious by a rock being thrown at me when I was six. Funny, it was also by mexicans, and they threw it at me from the other side of a creek. And to clarify, it was a brick. Don't give me that shit about it being less than deadly, you can kill someone with one well-thrown rock.

If you attack an agent that is assigned to defend the border, you should be prepared to deal with whatever retaliation he decides to use. Sorry it was a kid that died, but I blame the mindset that it's okay to cross the border illegally, not the means used to protect it.
                          Well said. I've had bricks and rocks bounce off my kevlar. How many who are pissed about the agent doing this would have stood there and taken a rock or several being thrown at them?

Comment

Working...
                          X