Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese Ford Clone

Sorry if its a repost

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.
    Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Gyros trick no tits

posted by a trick 3d evo
    Trick3d EVO

Comment

bad link
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

comments China's JAC Does it Again with Ford F-150 Pickup Truck Clone Saturday, February 04, 2012 Categories: Chevrolet, Chevrolet Silverado, China, China Auto Show, Diesel, Ford F-150, JAC, Offbeat News, Replica, Reports |

We've seen this play before and before that and before that, but it never gets old: Chinese automakers replicating vehicles from western automakers. One brand that keeps popping up on our cloning radar is Jianghuai Automobile, more commonly known as JAC Motors.
        It's latest accomplishment is the JAC 4R3 pickup truck that makes no attempt to hide the fact that it's a styling copy of the Ford F-150. Of course, as with other Chinese doppelgangers, the similarities begin and end with the appearance as it's too costly for automakers to extend the cloning to the mechanical hardware.

The 4R3 will reportedly make its debut at the Beijing Motor Show in April and will then go on sale in China where it will be offered with a 2.8-liter four-cylinder diesel engine pushing out 108-horsepower and 240Nm (177 lb-ft) of peak torque.

Among other clones produced by JAC Motors is the Reni that mimics the looks of the (previous-gen) Chevrolet Silverado truck series and which is already offered for sale in China in five different versions.

Story References: JAC, Pikadd via Autoblog.com

JAC 4R3 PICKUP TRUCK

JAC RENI PICKUP TRUCK
        Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Honestly, the 4-banger diesel option sound pretty good...

Comment

page not found

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
              Honestly, the 4-banger diesel option sound pretty good...
              108hp and 177ft torque. Ummm sounds like a bad idea to me. Maybe in city traffic where top speed would be around 40.

Comment

That thing is going to be like trying to run a bus on a lawnmower engine
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

If they keep pulling shit like this, then the West will never respect the Chinese.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                    If they keep pulling shit like this, then the West will never respect the Chinese.
                    Three words: Made in China. It's kind of popular now.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      it won't matter when they own us

Comment

What's with the haze painted in around the truck? Is that what it's supposed to look like in Beijing?
                        Men have become the tools of their tools.
                        -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

They forgot to restyle the left taillight, looks like they took it straight off of a ford.

Comment

It may be a clone in appearance, but I bet it falls apart in short order.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                              Three words: Made in China. It's kind of popular now.
                              Yes, because those three words indicate a quality product.
                              Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                              X