Gift Idea Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Haven't done Christmas in 3 years. Now I don't have to constantly have garage sales to get rid of all the crap I didn't want or need.
    You guys don't exchange gifts? Do you get cash to spend on yourselves or something?

Denny- Your post gave me an idea for my Dad. I kept trying to figure out what you give someone in this situation... I'll donate to cancer research in his honor!

I’m too slow for the fast cars and too fast for the slow cars.

Comment

That's a gift to more than just him, then. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by GTChick01 View Post
        I got my husband some tuning software for his car,
        Gone are the days of H/C/I swaps. Bring on the hand held tuners.

Originally posted by Leah View Post
        Nook/Kindle, Ipad, day at the spa, weekend getaway, diamond studs, nice watch, pandora bracelet, Tiffany bracelet/necklace. All would be on my list.

I also want one of these-it would be cool to transfer all my pics to digital.

Not necessarily this one, but one like it..
        Great Ideas! Jewelry seems to always work and I like the digital pic gizmo. Just wondering what you would do with it after you transferred them all?

Comment

I usually prefer to give and receive gift cards. I rather just give someone the money and them chose what they want to purchase for themselves. As some folks are quite difficult to shop for when they don't give you any ideas or hints beforehand.

Comment

Working...
          X