Gift Idea Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gift Idea Thread

This board has helped me in the past and hopefully again this year. The coach purse and Chi for the s/o were hits in years past. Looking for what kind of gifts you plan to give and hopefully receive. Car parts, electronics, jewelry?...

for the cool uncle or aunt, i was think of buying a cooler stuffing it with ice and beer, then wrappingit and hopefully enjoying it later on with them

Comment

We're doing creative donations in each other's name this year. We both have enough. No reason to buy some stupid obligatory present that neither of us need, especially when we can get so much more helping someone else have an easier time during this time of the year.

(Sorry for the thread kill)

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
        This board has helped me in the past and hopefully again this year. The coach purse and Chi for the s/o were hits in years past. Looking for what kind of gifts you plan to give and hopefully receive. Car parts, electronics, jewelry?...
        I paid to have pictures taken this year, and will probably get her jewelry, maybe some gift cards to shop with, a colour nook.

Other options to consider are iPads, new cell phone, another namebrand purse, maybe a trip somewhere, nice camera (DSLR or HD camcorder)....the list goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          I paid to have pictures taken this year, and will probably get her jewelry, maybe some gift cards to shop with, a colour nook.

Other options to consider are iPads, new cell phone, another namebrand purse, maybe a trip somewhere, nice camera (DSLR or HD camcorder)....the list goes on.
          Wooooooooooooooooopish!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            We're doing creative donations in each other's name this year. We both have enough. No reason to buy some stupid obligatory present that neither of us need, especially when we can get so much more helping someone else have an easier time during this time of the year.

(Sorry for the thread kill)
            Very gratious acts for both of you, but don't you think you're s/o will be a little disappointed if you don't get her anything? Women always say one thing and mean another.

Comment

No. I think she'll actually be immpressed if I restrain myself to just caring for others. If you did something like that in her name, I'm pretty sure you'd score some cool points on many levels.

Comment

View all results for . Search our huge selection of new and used video games at fantastic prices at GameStop.

Good cheap gift idea.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Haven't done Christmas in 3 years. Now I don't have to constantly have garage sales to get rid of all the crap I didn't want or need.

Comment

That's one fucked up thumb for advertising.

Comment

Needs:

Comment

Lol, I was just thinking they could have used a better hand model. The shot glass has potential as a stocking stuffer.

Comment

I got my husband some tuning software for his car, and he got me a gift card to Lululemon and Williams-Sonoma.

We also donated to an orphan kid in Houston, and we are getting our niece/nephews gifts. That's it.

Comment

Nook/Kindle, Ipad, day at the spa, weekend getaway, diamond studs, nice watch, pandora bracelet, Tiffany bracelet/necklace. All would be on my list.

I also want one of these-it would be cool to transfer all my pics to digital.

Not necessarily this one, but one like it..
                            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Wooooooooooooooooopish!
                              hahaha no even close. Just wanted to do something nice. We haven't done a real christmas ir valentines day in a while. Last year we just went to vegas and stayed for new years.

Comment

Working...
                              X