Best Way to Advertise Your Business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
    Don't you have kids that know how to use the internet, you might want to let them do the internet work, its obvious you can't spell and its now apparent to us all that you can't read or follow simple internet instructions. If third graders can figure out, you might want to re-think your strategy on advertising on the internet.
    Incomplete sentence.
    Photobucket

Comment

I type fast and usually dont proof read, becuase I know what the fuck i'm doing. I missed the word 'it', turn off that spell check and lets see that brilliant mind of yours at work. Oh wait you don't have too, you can't even use Facebook correctly, lol!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
        I know brother. It haunts me every day. But I'll promise you this...You wont find a better painter in town. And I mean that.
        If you want to pm me your website address, I'll take a minute and look it over.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
          I type fast and usually dont proof read, becuase I know what the fuck i'm doing. I missed the word 'it'.
          Yeah, I noticed.

I have this deal for ya somewhere, still...

Looking...

Still looking...

Closer...

Here it is!
          Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by saleen449 View Post
            Dfwmustangs.net
            I heard its A LOT cheaper over at dfwstangs.net....I think their traffic is down a little lately though

Comment

Have you used anything like Service Magic for leads?

Comment

Originally posted by jwalk View Post
                Have you used anything like Service Magic for leads?
                No. Those type of business seems to worry more about whats going in their pockets than generating business for the contractor. I would rather be the pusher. I just need exposure or a more practical way to get more exposure.
                Photobucket

Comment

You dont want to drive up here and paint my junk?
                  2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

You are a ways up there, but since you are a member, I'll take care of ya.
                    PM is sent.
                    Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                    X