any good deals on pick up trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any good deals on pick up trucks

well, i may have my car sold and will know for sure by noon tommorrow. this will eliminate that last bill i needed to rid myself of but will leave me with out a daily. looking to stay at or under 4k and really looking for something thats just a deal. i am pretty flexible at this point. well let me know if you know anyone selling a pick up or have stumbled across a deal recently
    tia

ford ranger with a 4 banger. cheap on gas last forever.

Comment

You can find 99-2000 silverado/sierra's for under that all day long.
      Ded

Comment

I'd be looking for a Ranger in that situation...cheap, dependable, and a lot of them out there.
        70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Late 90s F-150. They are cheap and the 4.6 modular is reliable. Its slow, but for $4k you cant beat it.

Comment

I'd find something with a 5.3 in it. You can get a pretty clean 2wd ex cab early 2k chevy for around that ball park. Parts are dirt cheap and they are really reliable. My little brother has a 2000 model approaching on 300k with one transmission and one rear end. I attribute both to 26/27/28" wheels.

Comment

I'd vote for the 4-cyl Ranger suggestion, but they don't have a lot of cargo space. Also with a Ranger, I'd have to have an extended cab which drives up the price.

Comment

He lives by my house and might work a little on the price. Says its clean inside and out.
                As of 3 pm my 2v is long gone and I have no daily. Assuming all checks out, seem like a fair deal?

Comment

Not a bad price, if it were me id be happier at 4k even, it is just a LS with a 4.8, still looks decent enough though...

Comment

i have a 97 tahoe 4x4

not to horrible on gas

Comment

Well he is going to do it for for 4k. Since i don't have a daily I want to scoop it up if i like it. Is there anyone i can pm for a carfax on the spot?

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                        Well he is going to do it for for 4k. Since i don't have a daily I want to scoop it up if i like it. Is there anyone i can pm for a carfax on the spot?
                        It's a damn 4000 truck not a Lamborghini

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                          It's a damn 4000 truck not a Lamborghini
                          speak for yourself, it has lambo doors

Comment

Well, this guy was apparantly a used car sales men, who took trucks home to sell posing as a private seller. I rather not buy a car as is from a guy who knows nothing about the history of it. If you stumble across a deal, post it up. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                              Well, this guy was apparantly a used car sales men, who took trucks home to sell posing as a private seller. I rather not buy a car as is from a guy who knows nothing about the history of it. If you stumble across a deal, post it up. Thanks
                              flag his add!!

Comment

Working...
                              X