No announcement yet.

WHere to buy "prepper" stuff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can get a lot of stuff off eBay and Craigslist, your bulk food from Sam's and Costco. I picked up a 4x4 full size Bronco for my bug out vehicle
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
      No, common sense says you don't live in that shit hole
      Common sense and general opinion are rarely the same.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        You can get a lot of stuff off eBay and Craigslist, your bulk food from Sam's and Costco. I picked up a 4x4 full size Bronco for my bug out vehicle
        Did you get rid of the Jeep?

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I did. That thing was a death trap. I traded it for the Bronco. Do need a new set of 35's though.
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Store in Keene has a lot of potted meat other stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
              That's exactly what happened, LOL. But it got us thinking about what would happen if something did go down. I have no weapons except a knife. Even if it was just a home intruder we really have no defense, and with a small child and fiancee in the house that's kind of scary. I don't think I am going to build a shelter underground and make a zombie escape vehicle but I would like to be a little more prepared. Even just some basic survival stuff and a few weapons would be better than nothing. I guess call me crazy, hell alot of it was from reading stuff on this very forum, LOL
              Home defense and emergency supplies are two separate arenas. Which are you interested in acquiring first? That said, some decent camping gear should include a few blades of varying sizes, a hatchet, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                This was the general opinion in New Orleans a few years back.

Stevo

That's spot on.

<---Not a prepper. And screwed when it htf. If it ever does, which it won't as we live in paradise yo!
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

It's the age of the internet. If you can't figure out where to buy things now then you probably wont last too long anyway when you have to find things to survive with after the EMP / plague / asteroid / civil unrest / zombies ...

I'd go blow my money on whores if I were you.

Comment

I'm not a doomsday prepper but I did just buy my first gun last week, for home protection. So now I'm not completely vunerable if someone breaks into my house.
                    Vortex rear stand $75
                    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                    11 4 door
                    13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

who wants to do a group buy?

I only think I'll need a couple

Comment

Cheaper than dirt offers all kinds of prepper kits, even food for 4 for a year, you get a pallet dropped off. Check with them, usually it's on the back page or rear of the catalog.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Im making my ol lady slim down so I can whore her out for food and gas when need be.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                            Im making my ol lady slim down so I can whore her out for food and gas when need be.
                            I'm staying fat so I can survive long periods without proper clothing and food.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                              Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              I'm staying fat so I can survive long periods without proper clothing and food.
                              Both solid plans.

I'm putting a couple shipping containers in the side of a hill in arkansas or oklahoma and stocking it with 5 gallon buckets of rice and beans in Mylar bags with o2 absorbers. It will be a hunting fishing cabin while the s isn't htf, and will be repurposed if need be.
                              No need to spend more than 10k - 15k for something that most likely will never happen.

Oh. And ammo. Mucho ammo.

Comment

Working...
                              X