WHere to buy "prepper" stuff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHere to buy "prepper" stuff?

Looking to get together some stuff for a SHTF situation. Nothing crazy just yet but is there a place to go look at some basic survival stuff? Maybe like an Army Navy store or something like that?
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Academy.

Comment

What kind of stuff? You can pick up camping gear and canned food just about anywhere.

Comment

Maybe like some MREs and stuff? We will be checking out Academy this weekend so they might have alot of the stuff we're after.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Cheaper than dirt sells a lot of MRE's, especially online.

Comment

Buy some more tin foil while you are there

Comment

Someone's been watching too much Doomsday Preppers.

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
                Buy some more tin foil while you are there
                Originally posted by GE View Post
                This was the general opinion in New Orleans a few years back.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                  Maybe like some MREs and stuff? We will be checking out Academy this weekend so they might have alot of the stuff we're after.
                  There are much better options out there these days besides MRE's. I would look at the mountain house stuff, I think Academy carries it.

Comment

Ebay, craigslist, everywhere. You need any tips, pop me a PM.
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Is that show any good? I have it recorded, but haven't taken the time to watch it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                        Is that show any good? I have it recorded, but haven't taken the time to watch it yet.
                        It's not bad but the 'experts' keep saying to tell their neighbors about the prepping. Yes, because people need to know what I have and that when things fall apart I have a bunch of stuff.
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                          This was the general opinion in New Orleans a few years back.

Stevo
                          No, common sense says you don't live in that shit hole

Comment

That's exactly what happened, LOL. But it got us thinking about what would happen if something did go down. I have no weapons except a knife. Even if it was just a home intruder we really have no defense, and with a small child and fiancee in the house that's kind of scary. I don't think I am going to build a shelter underground and make a zombie escape vehicle but I would like to be a little more prepared. Even just some basic survival stuff and a few weapons would be better than nothing. I guess call me crazy, hell alot of it was from reading stuff on this very forum, LOL

Comment

Cabelas, CTD

Comment

Working...
                              X