Boom! Headshot! Sorry about the baby...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
    Where are you assuming? I was putting assume because we don't know what was said, just what the media is stating. Common sense will tell you he knew the police were there for him, and he had many guns pointed at him. Would you walk back inside at that point? Sure the neighbors stories were allegations at that point. But you have to take them seriously. I know for a fact you don't want that guy going back inside.
    Are you really bitching because I made less assumptions in my post than you?

Maybe not, If i was there ..
    Funny for you to post this after talking shit, saying "I didn't realize you were present during this shooting and know exactly what happend."

We can only use ifs. There is no evidence at all in this case either way. The officers are saying what they saw ect. One report says he threatened officers and neighbors and one states he threatened just neighbors. I use ifs because I have no clue. Unlike half the people here who just state their opinions and believe them to be 100% right regardless of what happend.
    So many ifs and assumptions...

This is exactly why I stopped posting in ftp threads lol. Everyone here is so closed minded it isn't even funny.
    Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...shootings.html

There is another story where it states he threatened the neighbor with a gun while holding the baby.
      By "where its states" you mean accused without actual proof, only the comments of others? Guilty until proven innocent, right?

And LOL at the first part of the article you linked:

A controversial policeman who fatally shot a grandfather holding his nine-month-old baby earlier this week has now been involved in six deadly shootings across one city over the past decade.

All five previous killings which involved James Peters, of Scottsdale, Arizona, were ruled justifiable by prosecutors, as was a shooting in which the victim survived -
      No way in hell he is a trigger-happy jack-booted thug, he started blasting people away only two years after joining the force. Six killings plus one more shot in tens years.

Stevo
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
        Was a baby holding the business card while being balanced on some deranged guy's hand?

Stevo
        This is the "before" photo:

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          I know, all these people on this forum (besides me) are fucking crazy. I say it all the time to that leprechaun that rides a tiny little pony that keeps following me around.
          Greatness Alan!

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            This is the "before" photo:

Epic.

Stevo

Comment

Are you really bitching because I made less assumptions in my post than you?

Stevo

I was asking what your assumption was..... Have a nice day.

Comment

Another person he shot, interesting story:

JAMES PETERS FATALLY SHOT MAN IN 2006... AND CITY PAID OUT $75,000

Not everyone agrees that Officer Peters always acts appropriately. Jason Leonard, a lawyer in Fort Myers, Florida, represented the family of a man killed in 2006 by him and another officer.

He is worried the city backs Officer Peters even when his actions are questionable. ‘My concern is that he seems to shoot first and ask questions later and has been supported in this policy,’ he said.

‘I don't think he's going after innocent citizens,’ Mr Leonard added. ‘However, if you find yourself in a precarious situation, he seems to err on the side of escalating the violence.’

Kevin Hutchings got into a fight with a friend in August 2006, then left and drove to his house in nearby Mesa. Officers had the friend call Mr Hutchings at his house, and police went there, Mr Leonard said.

While Mr Hutchings was talking on the phone, police cut the power to flush him out. Mr Hutchings came outside with a gun to investigate. Police said he shot at officers and they shot back.

Mr Leonard said cops never announced their arrival. The family accepted a $75,000 city payout.
                Stevo

Comment

I was asking what your assumption was..... Have a nice day.
                  I assumed the officer that shot the guy was of the opinion, by his own actions listed in both articles that are in this discussion, that....

...the police should be allowed to kill you if you are going back inside of your house after people have made claims of you having weapons.
                  You are dismissed.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                    Is that "eighteen feet"?

If so, that's hardly a marksman's challenge with a long gun.

Here's 300 feet with my rifle on a business card:

Yes, that is 3 rounds.
                    Not impressed
                    Awwwwww skeet skeet skeet
                    03gt intech POWA!

Comment

Maybe it was the diaper that was loaded?

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Don got a pony?
                      LOL!
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

It will be ruled a good shooting but the officers actions are completely inexcusable. If there was a gun then I could see shooting him but I would not have shot him unless he was shooting at me or at another person. Unarmed perps holding a child should get taken down by physical force, not by being shot in the head. We are also making a huge assumption thinking that the neighbor who had a gun pulled on them did not deserve it.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          I know, all these people on this forum (besides me) are fucking crazy. I say it all the time to that leprechaun that rides a tiny little pony that keeps following me around.
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                            It will be ruled a good shooting but the officers actions are completely inexcusable. If there was a gun then I could see shooting him but I would not have shot him unless he was shooting at me or at another person. Unarmed perps holding a child should get taken down by physical force, not by being shot in the head. We are also making a huge assumption thinking that the neighbor who had a gun pulled on them did not deserve it.
                            That cop has killed more people in the last ten years than most of our soldiers do their entire lifetime, you would think he is getting paid per kill.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by 03shadow4v View Post
                              Not impressed
                              Beat it then.

Comment

That cop has killed more people in the last ten years than most of our soldiers do their entire lifetime, you would think he is getting paid per kill.

Stevo
                                Stevo is onto something here. Most officers go an entire career without ever shooting one person, let alone six. I see an officer who is just looking for opportunity.

Comment

Working...
                                X