Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Don got a pony?
    Speaking of which, where is that little bastard? He needs to be in here losing his mind screaming how it was all justified.

Comment

7 kills in 10 years? I agree with Matt. He's likely looking for a reason to get his gun off.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        Stevo is onto something here. Most officers go an entire career without ever shooting one person, let alone six. I see an officer who is just looking for opportunity.
        My dad shot and killed 2 robbers at an A&P grocery store in Detroit while off duty in front of me and my brother; that was enough for him and he changed carriers after that. An officer with six shooting under his belt either has really bad luck or a taste for killing.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
          My dad shot and killed 2 robbers at an A&P grocery store in Detroit while off duty in front of me and my brother; that was enough for him and he changed carriers after that. An officer with six shooting under his belt either has really bad luck or a taste for killing.
          He didn't like his phone service?

Comment

Damn, how old were yall?
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Lon Horiuchi approves this post.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Stevo is onto something here. Most officers go an entire career without ever shooting one person, let alone six. I see an officer who is just looking for opportunity.
                I introduce you to "good cop"
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

This is the "before" photo:

That's the E-Trade baby just trying to give you some stock tips...

Comment

He didn't like his phone service?
                    Careers; damn spell check.

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    Damn, how old were yall?
                    I was 9 or 10 and my brother is 2 years younger then me.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Careers; damn spell check.

I was 9 or 10 and my brother is 2 years younger then me.
                      L M A O !!! Pwned by SpelChex!

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if someone walked up behind "good cop" and put a bullet through his brain pan while he was out eating dinner with his family. Probably a family member of one of his shooting victims.

All you would have to say is you thought he looked like a dangerous wanted criminal and were sadly mistaken.

Comment

No one thought Josh Powell was going to kill his kids with a hatchet and blow up the house that day, Its easy to sit and be a arm chair attorney all day. Given they guy has had a whole lot of kills. But if he still has his badge after that many shootings kind of hard to think they would let him back out time after time if they thought he was a liability.
                          Judgment calls are easy to second guess after the fact. And we all know the media always tells the whole story.

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                            No one thought Josh Powell was going to kill his kids with a hatchet and blow up the house that day, Its easy to sit and be a arm chair attorney all day. Given they guy has had a whole lot of kills. But if he still has his badge after that many shootings kind of hard to think they would let him back out time after time if they thought he was a liability.
                            Judgment calls are easy to second guess after the fact. And we all know the media always tells the whole story.
                            Many of the posts in this thread indicate that belief.

Comment

They killed an unarmed man. It is that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                                They killed an unarmed man. It is that simple.
                                Josh Powell was unarmed also. But that didn't stop him from splitting his kids heads open like a watermelon and blowing up the house did it... Life isn't simple, only from behind your keyboard it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X