Boom! Headshot! Sorry about the baby...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    It is nice to see you are here defending this guy. Hopefully you will get to shoot at a baby some time, I hear it is quite thrilling.
    If you say so.

Comment

Hey Frost, did you ever have to go up against armed babies in Iraq?
      Armed babies? No. Two 7 year olds with AK 47's? yes. This is not a discussion I want to have.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Maybe he didn't think walking back in his house with a kid in his hands was a crime worthy of on the spot capital punishment?
        Maybe not, If i was there I would have been yelling at him to put the baby down and show me your hands. Who knows if they yelled this. If they didn't yell anything to him and just shot him while he is going back in then it is on the officer. But if they yelled orders at him, while he was a gun point, its on the guy.

Comment

Best way to catch undercover Taliban. Armed babies at DUI checkpoints.
          Actually, they ply the children with C4 and bring them up in a stroller or carry them up to check points then detonate them.
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Maybe he didn't think walking back in his house with a kid in his hands was a crime worthy of on the spot capital punishment?
            Well he learned a hard lesson then!
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
              Maybe not, If i was there I would have been yelling at him to put the baby down and show me your hands. Who knows if they yelled this. If they didn't yell anything to him and just shot him while he is going back in then it is on the officer. But if they yelled orders at him, while he was a gun point, its on the guy.

You'd make a hell of a quarterback.

Comment

We can only use ifs. There is no evidence at all in this case either way. The officers are saying what they saw ect. One report says he threatened officers and neighbors and one states he threatened just neighbors. I use ifs because I have no clue. Unlike half the people here who just state their opinions and believe them to be 100% right regardless of what happend.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  No, it really doesn't
                  It takes trigger control.

Comment

This is exactly why I stopped posting in ftp threads lol. Everyone here is so closed minded it isn't even funny.

Comment

Someone mentioned the word "weapon". That means you can just do whatever the hell you want and justify it later, shooting at a baby is nothing. Besides, we all know the kid would just grow up to be a welfare leech. Wasn't this guy black? Even if he wasn't he was ACTING BLACK so they are clear to just blast away! Being on your porch while black is a serious crime, Eric and I wish you would start taking it seriously. Just for once.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

This is exactly why I stopped posting in ftp threads lol. Everyone here is so closed minded it isn't even funny.
                        I know, all these people on this forum (besides me) are fucking crazy. I say it all the time to that leprechaun that rides a tiny little pony that keeps following me around.
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                          Was a baby holding the business card while being balanced on some deranged guy's hand?

Stevo
                          Lmfao, if not them 3 shots were nothing special.
                          Street car.

Comment

I know, all these people on this forum (besides me) are fucking crazy. I say it all the time to that leprechaun that rides a tiny little pony that keeps following me around.

Don got a pony?

Comment

There is another story where it states he threatened the neighbor with a gun while holding the baby.

Comment

Maybe everyone thinks y'all are closed minded in the other direction ?

I've already asked one question above that went unanswered, but I have another one also...

If cops have their guns pointed at you and you ordered to not move and you walk away, y'all can shoot to kill ? Please note that I didn't ask if he was a dumbass for walking away, just simpl if that is justification for the ultimate price ?
                                Vortex rear stand $75
                                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                                My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                                but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                                11 4 door
                                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Working...
                                X