The earth is FLAT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The earth is FLAT!

I saw this in the contrails thread and have been looking at it for the past hour. I think these people actually believe the world is flat, that or they are dedicated trolls. I just had to get this out there for everyone to see.

FAQ's on their theories

An entertaining thread

Just a taste from that thread

"HOW THE HELL CAN YOU SIT THERE AND SAY THERE ARE LUMINOUS BACTERIA ON THE MOON WHEN YOU DONT EVEN BELIEVE WE HAVE BEEN TO THE MOON! You are absolutely insane!!!!
    Why not just say theres aliens up there who light matches at night time. Seriously, you guys dont even believe anyone outside of "the conspiracy" has access to a freaking plane, so youve got some flipping nerve coming up with that as an explanation for (some of) the light from the moon.
    And while im on that topic, how the hell can you tell me theres an ice wall at the edge of the earth when you guys tell me no one is allowed to get near it without being killed or led away by fake compases or whatever. THEN HOW DO YOU KNOW THERES AN ICE WALL? How about there's a web of spaghetti at the edge of the earth, and the government partols it with meatball robots. But I can't prove it because I can't near it without being sprayed in the eyes with pasta sauce. And you can never prove me wrong because they sabotage your navigation equipment with parmesan cheese.
    How does that sound? "

LOL
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

LOL @ at all the stupidity in the "physics" section explaining all the physics behind their theories. Has to be a joke.

Comment

Delusional
      Vortex rear stand $75
      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
      My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
      11 4 door
      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Humans are getting dumber I see

Comment

Funny that most can laugh at the notion of the earth being flat in the year 2012, but yet millions believe in organized religion

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
            Humans are getting dumber I see
            yodaism i see
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

I thought this would be a thread about Grapevine residents. It's running joke around here that they all think the world beyond city limits is an endless abyss of space and time. If you tell them they may actually have to leave Grapevine to find something, they'll flail their arms up in disgust like you just told them to drive to the moon. I swear a movie could be made about this backwards assed town.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                I thought this would be a thread about Grapevine residents. It's running joke around here that they all think the world beyond city limits is an endless abyss of space and time. If you tell them they may actually have to leave Grapevine to find something, they'll flail their arms up in disgust like you just told them to drive to the moon. I swear a movie could be made about this backwards assed town.
                "What the fuck is a Euless Main??!"

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                  "What the fuck is a Euless Main??!"
                  My pappy rode out that way once with two weeks worth of supplies and our best horse. He never came back!!

Comment

Working...
                  X