Today is my 20th anniversary...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    of eating donuts, violating civil rights, planting evidence and being an all-around jack booted thug.

It's nice to know that in 10 more years I can fully retire.

Thank you for your service Sir!

Comment

I had 4.5 years in the Marines, but didn't want to raise a family in the Corps.
      Yeah, I noticed that - especially if E-6 or below. The military life IMO is not for pregnant women or families.

Curious, who runs your retirement? Does it fall under like DPFP (Dallas Police Fire Pension) or a similar organization? I know DPFP does more than just Dallas, just curious.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

It's a retirement board run by current and former employees. I'm really not sure how to explain it because I'm not close enough to retirement to have studied it. I guess I am now.

Comment

You know the feeling you get when you are chasing a 17 year old gazelle and realize that he's leaving you in the dust?

It's because we are getting older, and it sucks.
          You gotta wear them down in the squad. Then if you can get close enough you can knock them down with the door. Not to hard or you may have to pee in the little cup for denting the door.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            I don't think Matt will be able to retire.
            I call Mall cop, fo sho!
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Oh retire I shall! Occupy my time with activities too busy to do before will I.

Comment

Congratulations, brother.

Comment

It's a retirement board run by current and former employees. I'm really not sure how to explain it because I'm not close enough to retirement to have studied it. I guess I am now.
                  Yeah, lol you might want to start looking into it. Should've on day one.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

congrats, man.

Comment

You know the feeling you get when you are chasing a 17 year old gazelle and realize that he's leaving you in the dust?

It's because we are getting older, and it sucks.
                      Haven't met one faster than my car yet!
                      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                      George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                      X