X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chainsaw wielding man storms pub

Thats right, the title says it all.

Surprised this hasn't been posted. Vid is in link

Dean Dinnen, 24, was sentenced to three years jail last week after he pleaded guilty to grievous bodily harm, affray using threatening behaviour, and criminal damage in Hull Crown Court last week, the Daily Mail reports.

Security video shows Dinnen running into The Endyke pub in Hull, northeastern England, and waving the chainsaw in patrons faces last August.

The court heard Dinnen was drunk and on drugs and had come to seek revenge on a man who had thrown him out for lighting a cigarette about 50 minutes earlier.

But bar patrons fought back — arming themselves with pool cues, kegs and bar stools, and hurling them at Dinnen.

Amazingly, Dinnen only injured one person in the chaos, slashing the arm of 32-year-old Adrian Pryor who suffered severed tendons and needed 21 stitches.

Witness Kevin Fletcher told the court he thought he would die when he fell over while trying to flee.

"I ran. I did not look back. I could hear the chainsaw screaming behind me and I got the feeling he was right behind me," he said.

The video shows Dinnen leaving the bar and getting overpowered by patrons before police arrived and he was arrested.

The court heard the man Dinnen had been looking for had actually left the pub before he returned.

Wow. He must have really wanted that cigarette
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

What else is supposed to use? He can't have a gun. :P

Man, I can't wait for the fall out from this. Safety chains? Chainsaw registration? What'll the nanny-state of England do?
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Did he work for the FBI?
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
          What else is supposed to use? He can't have a gun. :P

Man, I can't wait for the fall out from this. Safety chains? Chainsaw registration? What'll the nanny-state of England do?
          Same thing would probably happen here if something Like that happens.
          Vortex rear stand $75
          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
          11 4 door
          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

FUCK THAT, I would have been outta there. Chainsaws scare the shit out of me, I scream like a bitch at the haunted houses when someone has one and I know they're not going to actually get me, I still haul ass when I hear it.
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
            X