Leap year question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leap year question

If you were born on leap year do they put 2/29/xx on your Drivers license?

For things that are restricted by age, movies, smokes, and alcohol are those privilege's granted on 2/28 or 3/1

I'm bored and curious about it, I'm sure someone on here either has that birth date or knows someone that does. I just well don't. Thanks.

When I see this question, all I can see is this:

Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by Raskal View Post
      If you were born on leap year do they put 2/29/xx on your Drivers license?

For things that are restricted by age, movies, smokes, and alcohol are those privilege's granted on 2/28 or 3/1

I'm bored and curious about it, I'm sure someone on here either has that birth date or knows someone that does. I just well don't. Thanks.
      I'm sure leapers could answer, but I bet it's 3/1.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I thought your dumbass got banned...or maybe it was crapstang either way you two are both retarded..

Comment

Originally posted by Raskal View Post
          I thought your dumbass got banned...or maybe it was crapstang either way you two are both retarded..
          It was crapstang. I hope he's not too far from it himself.

Comment

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
            when i see this question, all i can see is this:

ftw!

Comment

Working...
            X