Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now THIS is how to sell a car!

Ebay link

(The pics are better than the description)

This Mustang is SAID to have been built by John Force Racing team but is not documented it was delivered in a semi trailor from Tenn. Within the last year the top was replaced by a shop. The interior is ALL new from carpet to top by the same shop. It is grey and blue with MUSTANG embroidered in the doorpanels and 5.0 in the Headrests. The frame is tied to body and anti roll traction on the rear end. This car is capable of laying 142 foot of positrac burn out at 40 mph. It does have a single shot NOS and kill switch. It has a 8 inch tach with yellow shift light on the dash. Custom fiberglass hood with scoop. 302 motor with an automatic trans with a shift kit. The shift is very snappy and solid at almost any speed. Car is not driven in snow or rain. It is kept inside garage over rain or snow days. This car turns heads wherever it goes. Body has NO rust. There are a few scratches it should be repainted. Custom flowmaster exhaust.
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Eh, looks slow
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

John Force should sue.

Comment

I was expecting a six figure car with johns name in it....
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Wow, an 8 inch tach? I bet he says that to all the girls !!
          Vortex rear stand $75
          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
          11 4 door
          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

meh

Comment

Nice interior

Comment

Looks slow. All that weak burnout pic shows is that it's been abused.

Comment

Holy crap, they put frames in the '88 Mustangs?

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                    Nah, 2nd owner, adult driven!

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                      Hell, my full size Bronco can burn better than that
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

hahaha

Comment

lol

Comment

I hope he sells it, so the streets of Ohio can be safe again.

Comment

I heard Elvis is headed to Ohio to pick up a new car.

Comment

Working...
                              X