Now this is BS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now this is BS

CAMP ZAMA, Japan – The Army is ordering its hardened combat veterans to wear fake breasts and empathy bellies so they can better understand how pregnant soldiers feel during physical training.

This week, 14 noncommissioned officers at Camp Zama took turns wearing the “pregnancy simulators” as they stretched, twisted and exercised during a three-day class that teaches them to serve as fitness instructors for pregnant soldiers and new mothers.

Army enlisted leaders all over the world are being ordered to take the Pregnancy Postpartum Physical Training Exercise Leaders Course, or PPPT, according to U.S. Army Medical Activity Japan health promotion educator Jana York.

Developed by the Army in 2008, the course includes aerobics classes, pool sessions and classroom studies on the physiology of pregnant women. The NCOs learn special exercises for pregnant women, who shouldn’t push themselves too hard or participate in high-impact activities such as snowboarding, bungee jumping or horse riding, York said.

Keep track of your favorite Fox Nation shows & episodes with "My Watchlist." Log in to your account to access your personalized episode & movie watchlist. Start streaming now!

You don't want to do the PT? Leave the Army.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Someone please ban your post making abilities....
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Japan has "hardened combat vets"?

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
        Someone please ban your post making abilities....
        Agreed.

Jesus, okay OP, you were in the military...we get it.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by 347mike View Post
          someone please ban your post making abilities....
          lmao

Comment

Figures the US would come up with this bullshit.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

The only thing they really need to simulate is the complete bitchiness a pregnant woman can have. That actually might make them more effective in combat.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                The only thing they really need to simulate is the complete bitchiness a pregnant woman can have. That actually might make them more effective in combat.
                put a bitching preggo in a room full of conscientious observers and in 10 minutes out comes soulless killers.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

WTF is y'alls problem with him posting this article?

Concur with OP. Equal is not equal when it comes to females in the military and there is so much bullshit with pregnant females in the military. I understand there are many females that do their best and the military should be proud to have them.

Bullshit like this is ridiculous though.

http://www.stripes.com/news/army/sol...cerns-1.168786 Link has video.

Personally and for their benefit - I don't think the military is any place for a pregnant woman. Not like they can be honorably discharged for being pregnant though. The preggo rate would sky rocket.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    put a bitching preggo in a room full of conscientious observers and in 10 minutes out comes soulless killers.
                    hehe, that was funny.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I killed alot of food and beer when my wife was pregnant. Thats about has much of a killer you can make of me.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        Agreed.

Jesus, okay OP, you were in the military...we get it.
                        My being in the military has nothing to do with this. This is outright stupid and is outrageous. It adds nothing to the national defense and while our military is being gutted, is an unnecessary expense to make women feel good.
                        Last edited by Forever_frost; 02-17-2012, 12:05 PM.
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                          WTF is y'alls problem with him posting this article?

Concur with OP. Equal is not equal when it comes to females in the military and there is so much bullshit with pregnant females in the military. I understand there are many females that do their best and the military should be proud to have them.

Bullshit like this is ridiculous though.

http://www.stripes.com/news/army/sol...cerns-1.168786 Link has video.

Personally and for their benefit - I don't think the military is any place for a pregnant woman. Not like they can be honorably discharged for being pregnant though. The preggo rate would sky rocket.
                          I wholeheartedly agree, there are a myriad of other reasons that people are unable to enlist, pregnancy should be on that list as well. If you aren't physially up to the job, you don't get to do the job.

Comment

Well played.

Comment

Working...
                            X