Any Metro PCS Dealers in here??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Metro PCS Dealers in here??

I have a job interview tomorrow and am trying to get as much info as possible. If any of you are Metro PCS dealers or dealer employees please PM me!

Thank you!

We own two stores. How can I help you?
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Kinda late to be preparing

Comment

Well, I had my third interview yesterday and was called today at 3pm and told my panel interview is tomorrow... I ate a sandwich and then immediately started working on my presentation... but I guess I could have skipped the sandwich??

I am just trying to load up on information so I can gain every advantage possible..

Comment

PMs returned with my number. Call if you need!
          Jeff

Comment

metro pos sucks ass

Comment

Can you still use a fake name to get mojo pcs service?

Comment

Good luck man. Go rock their world!

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
                  Can you still use a fake name to get mojo pcs service?
                  I'd say half our customers do, but they pay their bills and that includes sales tax. I'm okay with that.

The comments about our service sucking, well yea, in some places. Stay in the city most of the time and you won't have issues, and our 4G service is really coming along. I carry both a new Iphone and the top of the line MetroPCS phone. I think yall would be shocked at how far MPCS is advancing.

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
                    I'd say half our customers do, but they pay their bills and that includes sales tax. I'm okay with that.

The comments about our service sucking, well yea, in some places. Stay in the city most of the time and you won't have issues, and our 4G service is really coming along. I carry both a new Iphone and the top of the line MetroPCS phone. I think yall would be shocked at how far MPCS is advancing.
                    Yeah my dad is always telling me about the new droid phone coming out or a new phone he's been told to test.

Comment

Originally posted by TorchRedStang View Post
                      Well, I had my third interview yesterday and was called today at 3pm and told my panel interview is tomorrow... I ate a sandwich and then immediately started working on my presentation... but I guess I could have skipped the sandwich??

I am just trying to load up on information so I can gain every advantage possible..
                      Why did you wait until your fourth interview to start researching?

Comment

Thanks Jeff for your information. I think it was helpful in my presentation today. And thanks Rick! I think I did as well as I could have done and think it went well. The people on the panel knew that I only had less than 18 hours to prepare so I think that worked to my advantage as well. All I can do is wait and see what happens!

Comment

Originally posted by TorchRedStang View Post
                          Thanks Jeff for your information.
                          Just remember your POP sales. Incremental sales = gross profit.

Comment

I live not 4 miles from the metro store in Azle and I have such shitty service that I don't even talk on the phone anymore just text and most of the time it takes 2-3 times sending the same damn text.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                              I live not 4 miles from the metro store in Azle and I have such shitty service that I don't even talk on the phone anymore just text and most of the time it takes 2-3 times sending the same damn text.
                              It's not like they put cell towers on top of all the stores.

Comment

Working...
                              X