Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So not one messican, huh?
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyPaul View Post
      He is still at large.
      Outlaw on the run......if he was a TCU student, it would be interesting to see his transcript.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
        Outlaw on the run......if he was a TCU student, it would be interesting to see his transcript.
        Why would you want to see his transcript?

Comment

Why would you want to see his transcript?
          To see how well he performed academically. Do you know him personally?

Comment

He is still at large.
            Tits or GTFO.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
              To see how well he performed academically. Do you know him personally?
              No I don't know him. Just curious. I imagine he is an upper class-man because the freshman and sophomores live on campus and he wouldn't have had time to run. But other then that I have no idea what kind of student he is/was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                So not one messican, huh?
                Take another look. He's in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                  Take another look. He's in there.
                  One for sure, another is debatable.

Comment

• One of them is not like the others. Thats for sure.

Comment

• I don't see any Hispanics.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        I don't see any Hispanics.
                        What about the guy with long hair, on the left, on the bottom row? Sure, he looks like he'd suck dick to get in the party frat, then blast Fallout boy and sing along to every song at the top of his lungs, but he also looks vaguely hispanglish.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Most of the hispanics when I was there were wealthy South Americans. They knew how to party

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
                            What about the guy with long hair, on the left, on the bottom row? Sure, he looks like he'd suck dick to get in the party frat, then blast Fallout boy and sing along to every song at the top of his lungs, but he also looks vaguely hispanglish.
                            wait.....what??? thats not a chick? excuse me while i zip back up.

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
                              he is white.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                                he is white.
                                Bottom row, right hand side, blue shirt.

FOUND 'EM!
                                In addition, former student Eduardo Hernandez was arrested.
                                A drug bust on and around the Texas Christian University campus led to the arrest of a total of 18 people, Fort Worth police said.

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                                Well, I will have to admit that my info from a media contact was wrong.

If all this is just about weed, it's blown WAAAAYY outta proportion.
                                Not just weed.
                                McGee said the students sold marijuana, cocaine, Molly (Ecstasy in powder form), Ecstasy in pill form, acid and prescription drugs including Xanax, hydrocodone and others similar to OxyContin.

Comment

Working...
                                X