Major Drug Bust at TCU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roliath View Post
    I hope hard drugs aren't ever legal, I wish pot was though.
    Why? What negatives would come from it? The people that are going to do it will do it either way. It's just that right now it's more dangerous and those people are criminals.

Comment

The best shit is not grown right here....
      Well I meant in America. Colorado or California for sure. I'm no weed snob, but the crop from these areas is far better than the dirt shit I smoked in highschool! I'm a one hit quit all-star though, so I'm easy to please.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        For fuck's sake. I wouldn't even want the best quality dope in the world abused.

New thread time with this post ... If it were legal the BEST drugs would be there and more safe. A lot of more money to make some safer and stop others. At the end of the day we all suck.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          I have one. Open the flood gates and let the chips fall where they may. We're only impeding our own evolution by attempting to stifle our very natures. Self destructive behaviors will eventually weed(lol)themselves out.
          eric for president!

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
            Why? What negatives would come from it? The people that are going to do it will do it either way. It's just that right now it's more dangerous and those people are criminals.
            I only say that because I have NO experience with "harder" drugs. If it was either everything legal or nothing, of course i'm for the legalization. But if coke/heroine/meth/etc.. was gonna stop weed from being legal i'd be against it.
            Last edited by roliath; 02-15-2012, 05:31 PM. Reason: on = no, misspelled.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
              Well I meant in America. Colorado or California for sure. I'm no weed snob, but the crop from these areas is far better than the dirt shit I smoked in highschool! I'm a one hit quit all-star though, so I'm easy to please.
              I will watch what I say on this forum, but well when you can do what you want without the cops over your shoulder you will get a better crop.

But I have seen some REALLLLLL nice local stuff before. Unfortunately that shit doesn't last.

Comment

I only say that because I have NO experience with "harder" drugs. If it was either everything legal or nothing, of course i'm for the legalization. But if coke/heroine/meth/etc.. was gonna stop weed from being legal i'd be against it.

I can dig that. It's just ridiculous for pot to be illegal. It should (and will!) be legalized soon.

Hard drugs are horrible, and legalizing them is a crazy thought. BUT, fighting against their existence in this country is even crazier. It just doesn't work. It doesn't even help.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                  I can dig that. It's just ridiculous for pot to be illegal. It should (and will!) be legalized soon.

Hard drugs are horrible, and legalizing them is a crazy thought. BUT, fighting against their existence in this country is even crazier. It just doesn't work. It doesn't even help.
                  This all the way.

Even if pot was legal and the military said no I would not do it.

It should be legal and if a certain job means you can't. Do not apply.

Comment

Honest Abe said it best.....

"Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded."*

-Abraham Lincoln (1809-65) U.S. President.*

Speech, 18 Dec. 1840, to Illinois House of Representatives

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Are you the guy I met at the Alberstons car show in S Arlington about six months ago with the SSP car? Can't remember your name.
                      I have only taken the car out there once, and it was back in March of last year, I can't recall if I met you or not, as that was almost a year ago, but if it was six months ago, I doubt it was me. Their is another guy with a ssp car, that comes out. I usually stop in after work, but I am usually too tired to show the car or even care. The car sits way too much. I can not seem to enjoy it anymore. I think that guy lives in Burleson or something. He has some site, that sales mustang parts, and it terribly expensive.
                      2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                      2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                      2012 Ford Edge

Comment

• Originally posted by sspstang View Post
                        I have only taken the car out there once, and it was back in March of last year, I can't recall if I met you or not, as that was almost a year ago, but if it was six months ago, I doubt it was me. Their is another guy with a ssp car, that comes out. I usually stop in after work, but I am usually too tired to show the car or even care. The car sits way too much. I can not seem to enjoy it anymore. I think that guy lives in Burleson or something. He has some site, that sales mustang parts, and it terribly expensive.
                        Lol.

When I get my h/c/I done lets run them at the track.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• I am down, I just need some off time, to make it out to a cruise. When I am off, I just want to sleep.
                          2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                          2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                          2012 Ford Edge

Comment

I am down, I just need some off time, to make it out to a cruise. When I am off, I just want to sleep.
                            Me too, you'll have a little while to "rest".. I havent even started this project. Lol.

You would know it if you met talisman, he would have reminded you of the goonies. And if you made him angry he would have yelled and let you know that you wouldn't like it if he were angry..

He's known to wear a fanny pack so others know his sexual preference.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                              Me too, you'll have a little while to "rest".. I havent even started this project. Lol.

You would know it if you met talisman, he would have reminded you of the goonies. And if you made him angry he would have yelled and let you know that you wouldn't like it if he were angry..

He's known to wear a fanny pack so others know his sexual preference.

That's all of you've got? You haven't posted in awhile. Been stuck in jail again?

Comment

anddddd lolz

Comment

Working...
                                X