Major Drug Bust at TCU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    What about poor quality dope that kills? Are you saying that because they may try dope for the first time, they deserve to die?
    I'll say that.
    Yup

Comment

I see a few glaring typos in that warrant.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Excellent point. If it was legalized and regulated, we wouldn't have to worry about poor quality that would kill, would we?
        For fuck's sake. I wouldn't even want the best quality dope in the world abused.

Comment

What about poor quality dope that kills? Are you saying that because they may try dope for the first time, they deserve to die?
          All the more reason for it to be legalized and regulated.

Trying to eradicate it will never, ever work, and does more harm than good.

Comment

For fuck's sake. I wouldn't even want the best quality dope in the world abused.

Okay. So what is your solution, short of completely rewriting the genetic code of the entire human species to not be over indulgent? Because that is the only way that will ever work.

Comment

I see a few glaring typos in that warrant.
              I see that Tanner sized up his half oz with an extra gram. He should get some leniency for being a nice guy.

Comment

I hope hard drugs aren't ever legal, I wish pot was though.
                I would abuse the shit out of some legal smoke, I actually wish I could get on our go-live team and move to amsterdam for 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  People use drugs for self defense?
                  Meth lab cooks do.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                    I'll say that.
                    Yup
                    Me too. Drugs are a good way to thin the heard, weed out the idiots, no pun intended. I mean, if you know that the ingredients consist of drain cleaner and battery acid, or a highly addictive synthesized compound, or labeled "not for human consumption", and you still choose to use, good riddance.

Oh, and free the weed.

Comment

Originally posted by DrGoogle View Post
                      They should give up on the pot production, their stuff is garbage.
                      What about the Sinola’ and their 15 tons of Meth that was recently "found". They let them find it, and there is plenty more where it came from. Not just weed anymore you know, no money in weed; harder to hide too. Now meth, that is something that they can hide and make tons of money on...

If the government is not willing to create the laws/procedures necessary to curtail the importation, then the only other option it to close the border. Yes it effects others but hey, it always takes just one to F-it up for everyone else.
                      Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

No shit. I see these busts and all those agents standing around one load and I'm thinking "that was a diversion as the real shipment went through". I saw one bust where they welded up containers inside semi-truck tires that carried a couple of dozen pounds off bud and took a dozen agents standing around all day to get out. All I could think was "the traffickers did that shit to keep them busy for awhile".

Who still buys Mexican bud anyway? The best shit is grown right here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                          No shit. I see these busts and all those agents standing around one load and I'm thinking "that was a diversion as the real shipment went through". I saw one bust where they welded up containers inside semi-truck tires that carried a couple of dozen pounds off bud and took a dozen agents standing around all day to get out. All I could think was "the traffickers did that shit to keep them busy for awhile".

Who still buys Mexican bud anyway? The best shit is grown right here.
                          The best shit is not grown right here, that's for damn sure.
                          And you are correct, who does buy Mexican bud; hell where do you even get mexican bud from (besides TCU)?

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                            I see that Tanner sized up his half oz with an extra gram. He should get some leniency for being a nice guy.
                            Drugs are weighed with packaging.

It could have been a thick baggie.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Okay. So what is your solution, short of completely rewriting the genetic code of the entire human species to not be over indulgent? Because that is the only way that will ever work.

If I had a solution, I would be rubbing elbows with Bill Gates, not posting on DFWM.

Comment

If I had a solution, I would be rubbing elbows with Bill Gates, not posting on DFWM.

I have one. Open the flood gates and let the chips fall where they may. We're only impeding our own evolution by attempting to stifle our very natures. Self destructive behaviors will eventually weed(lol)themselves out.

Comment

Working...
                                X