Major Drug Bust at TCU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    Downloading books illegally?!?! Really??
    Illegal book downloading is a serious crime. Every year, millions of books are down loaded and it seems to be spiraling out of control. In a recent poll of 10,000 books , one in three books had been illegally downloaded and at least half had family or friends that had been illegally downloaded. We must raise awareness now before its too late.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
      haha @ racists for my comments. Not even worth much more typing.

I will say that a couple of people I hang out with that have Mexican backgrounds are not dumb asses. Although, we still disagree on stuff which gets interesting when drunk. Never been called a racist by them though. Only on this board.

I'm curious what makes it racist for me to want the border secure though. As an American you should feel that way too.
      I eat at "on the border" therefore, I am not a racist

Comment

haha @ racists for my comments. Not even worth much more typing.

I will say that a couple of people I hang out with that have Mexican backgrounds are not dumb asses. Although, we still disagree on stuff which gets interesting when drunk. Never been called a racist by them though. Only on this board.

I'm curious what makes it racist for me to want the border secure though. As an American you should feel that way too.
        The border had absolutely nothing to do with this TCU story, so why even bring it up?

Comment

As an American you should feel that way too.
          HOLT THE FUCK UP, are trying to tell me how how I should feel since WE are both as American as apple pie?!?

I actually feel almost as Jluv does about the current drug situation in our country. But as long as the government and local municiplaities are using the current laws to make money in our country it will never change, at least not in our lifetime.
          I would bet that Colombia/S. America is where most of the heroin and cocaine is coming from. Mexico, probably most of the weed and they are allowing for the gateway to the states. As Jared stated the only ones making money are the Cartels and the US Goverment/local...

Originally posted by roliath View Post
          The border had absolutely nothing to do with this TCU story, so why even bring it up?
          Exactly my point and others as well.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
            Because I had a short attention span, someone mentioned the war on drugs and I ran with that in my initial post. Which then turned into what is going on now.

It was a thread derail, but that is considered normal on this board and I avoid doing that. The war on drugs thing irritates me so I made my initial comments. Other than drugs generally coming from over the border, it has nothing to do with TCU.

As far as TCU goes, my initial comments still apply. I can't hate on some college kids doing things kids that age do. It's not like I was implying Mexicans were on campus with guns to the perfect white kid's head making them take a toke.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              HOLT THE FUCK UP, are trying to tell me how how I should feel since WE are both as American as apple pie?!?

I actually feel almost as Jluv does about the current drug situation in our country. But as long as the government and local municiplaities are using the current laws to make money in our country it will never change, at least not in our lifetime.
              I would bet that Colombia/S. America is where most of the heroin and cocaine is coming from. Mexico, probably most of the weed and they are allowing for the gateway to the states. As Jared stated the only ones making money are the Cartels and the US Goverment/local...

this is pretty much right. not much herione or coke is produced/manufactured in Mexico. It's the main highway though. There IS a lot of pot production there though.
              Originally posted by 56482
              only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

Regardless of where it originates or is otherwise sourced from it's still a border issue. It's not like we can tell Mexico to stop it, it would be on us. Also for more than just one reason.

Just to be sure, you're thinking is the border is plenty secure when thinking about other issues outside of drugs and even illegal immigrants entering? I'm just trying to be sure of your stance on this, since I'm not sure if you're just being defensive since you feel I'm attacking Mexico/racist or what.

There is more than one problem overall. Still does not mean our border(s) should be that damned simple to cross. If some broke Mexicans can get across, it's probably first class treatment on the way across for anybody well funded.

Yes, there are numerous other openings as well and I'm all for them being secure as well.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by suckerdin View Post
                  this is pretty much right. not much herione or coke is produced/manufactured in Mexico. It's the main highway though. There IS a lot of pot production there though.
                  They should give up on the pot production, their stuff is garbage.

Comment

Ceyko:

Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Man, I'd never want to fight a war on drugs.

Comment

what are they considering "major"??

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

England all but shut off the flow of cocaine into it's country in the late '90s, and people still died from ingesting other substances, like synthesized meth and other laboratory created "designer" drugs.

The drugs are only part of the problem. You could eliminate them all and people would find something else to shove up their nose, commit crimes, and overdose on. It seems nowadays that pharmaceuticals are overtaking the drugs of old, and big pharma and doctors are the biggest pushers of all.

The bottom line is, this is business. The "war on drugs" is just as big of a business as the drug trade itself.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            I never forget sex. Even the sex that I'd like to forget.
                            Good memory, or too few times to forget?
                            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              If someone overdoses(like we had happen in one of our stores yesterday) I'm pretty sure it is the person who is ODing that has hurt themselves. As far as ruffies, it is ill advised to legislate against any products worst possible ysage(though I'm honestly not sure what else that stuff was originally intended for). This is like making cars illegal because some people use them in crimes.
                              What about poor quality dope that kills? Are you saying that because they may try dope for the first time, they deserve to die?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                                What about poor quality dope that kills? Are you saying that because they may try dope for the first time, they deserve to die?

Excellent point. If it was legalized and regulated, we wouldn't have to worry about poor quality that would kill, would we?

Comment

Working...
                                X