Major Drug Bust at TCU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jluv View Post
    The US war on drugs actually helps keep the cartels in business. Making the borders more secure is a separate issue, but fighting harder to forcefully keep the drugs out is just a further waste of resources.

End the war on drugs, decriminalize them, regulate them where possible, tax them, and watch the money go in our country's pockets instead of the cartels'. Use the resources for education, awareness, treatment, etc.

Obviously, it's not that simple, and I'm no politician or lawmaker. But with all of the resources used now that aren't working, it seems like steps could be made to get the ball rolling in a better direction. I believe this will happen. It just may be decades away, yet, sadly.
    Yeah, all-in-all I agree it is a complete waste of resources - ESPECIALLY in regards to marijuana. I don't really have first hand experience with the others. As you said it's not that simple, but what we're doing is a waste of time. I find it similar to cleaning the water from a leaking pipe, but not fixing the leaking pipe - but much more involved. We could generate revenue and a few other things.

My border security reference is not just in regards to drugs. Several other reasons that even if you support one thing or another (illegal immigration, drug trafficking...etc) I don't think you could support them all.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
      I admitted to it afterwards, you assumed it. Don't get all pissed off.
      No one is pissed, as far as I know. You're just not making much sense. If I made a very logical and safe assumption, and it was dead on, that doesn't make me paranoid.

You realize it was just a joke, anyway, don't you? It's always funny to mention Mexicans around here!

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        Yes, because no one ever overdoses on ecstasy or cocaine, nor has there ever been a date rape with drugs on a college campus.
        preach it, brotha! i'm just glad that nobody has ever died from alcohol or cigarretes and that those items have never been involved in rapes.

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
          preach it, brotha! i'm just glad that nobody has ever died from alcohol or cigarretes and that those items have never been involved in rapes.
          if it wasnt for alcohol we would all still be virgins!

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Is this some kind of bust?
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Well i'm heading to tcu area since i'm running kinda low of roofies. Anyone need anything?

Comment

Aaaas usual, the board popo don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  Well... it's very impressive, yes, but we need to ask you a few questions.

Comment

Do the crime, do the time. Kiss that scholarship and degree goodbye!

Comment

lol. Everyone thought TCU students were angels...
                      Originally posted by 56482
                      only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        if it wasnt for alcohol we would all still be virgins!

god bless.
                        i know that's right!

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        i think it was a colonel bust...or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                          haha, i know right! where the fuck did that come from??
                          lmao

damn cartels are setting up our college students and athletes!

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                            I'm just glad someone worked in a way to blame the Mexicans!
                            Its always ggod to see the racists bring shit up that doesn't have shit to do with anything.
                            Oh and lets not forget the cops with the holier than tho comments...

<----Waiting for Ceyko to post up that his best friend or BIL is black or messican...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Downloading books illegally?!?! Really??
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                Its always ggod to see the racists bring shit up that doesn't have shit to do with anything.
                                Oh and lets not forget the cops with the holier than tho comments...

<----Waiting for Ceyko to post up that his best friend or BIL is black or messican...
                                haha @ racists for my comments. Not even worth much more typing.

I will say that a couple of people I hang out with that have Mexican backgrounds are not dumb asses. Although, we still disagree on stuff which gets interesting when drunk. Never been called a racist by them though. Only on this board.

I'm curious what makes it racist for me to want the border secure though. As an American you should feel that way too.
                                Originally posted by MR EDD
                                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                                X