Does anyone know where I can find a moisture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    I don't really feel like dragging it all out again, but didn't you moderate him just because you didn't like what he said? That was the difference. I'll freely admit this place has a very vague set of "rules," but it has never censored people because of their opinions. If anything, we leave any idiotic opinions up for the wolves to get their daily entertainment with.

WTF?? Im on no ones side but the mods around here dont censor because they dont like what is said?? Eric, you know better than that.

BTW, Im not calling out anyone. Mods do a good job around this place but dont fool yourself thinking its justified everytime.

Comment

Not in my opinion, unless there is overwhelming group pressure to do so, like with that idiot crapstang. Even then, he wasn't "censored" because of his opinions, he was banned for being a worthless postwhorer. Nothing he was posting was more than a few words or had any substance, and he was responding to EVERYTHING.

Comment

Well I, along with all the other peons, dont know everything that gets censored or deleted for obvious reasons but this place is overly moderated and that cant be denied. Many of the mods are guilty of changing peoples posts and titles for their own comical reasons which is BS in my opinion. Funny sure, but thats abuse of their power IMO. You didnt see that in canada.

Oh and you wont ever get an argument out of me for crapstang. I have said since day one ban him, majorownage and that dumbass 91coupemike.

Comment

It's all Dons fault. That little guy has to vent his frustrations somehow!

Comment

It's all Dons fault. That little guy has to vent his frustrations somehow!
            i took him to a bar where they had one of these so he could blow off all his frustrations...

but i'm sure you can see what problem arose once we walked up to it

lol, don is gonna punch me in the dick

Comment

It's all Osiris's fault. That guy has to vent off his sugar rage from the donuts somehow!
              fixed

MikeC your cool, Kyle your cool, carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                i took him to a bar where they had one of these so he could blow off all his frustrations...

LMFAO!!!! Thats so wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post

Lmao, I broke a flip flop hammering one of those things at Humperdinks!

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                    Well I, along with all the other peons, dont know everything that gets censored or deleted for obvious reasons but this place is overly moderated and that cant be denied. Many of the mods are guilty of changing peoples posts and titles for their own comical reasons which is BS in my opinion. Funny sure, but thats abuse of their power IMO. You didnt see that in canada.

Oh and you wont ever get an argument out of me for crapstang. I have said since day one ban him, majorownage and that dumbass 91coupemike.
                    There is nothing going on here that wasn't going on in Canada. You just didn't notice it. Thread titles were changed, posts were edited, and it happened every day.

Overmoderated? lmao. This place has never been overmoderated. It's always been the wild west.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Overmoderated? lmao. This place has never been overmoderated. It's always been the wild west.
                      I think people are confusing overmoderation with moderators participating in the insanity.

When I think of overmoderating, I think of peoples posts being deleted for their opinions. The mods are usually just participating in the good times and adding laughs normally.

They are like the sheriffs of the wild west. Sure they were enforcing the law, but they didn't have any problems shooting some dumbasses.

Comment

The newb actually makes a valid point. This place is way less moderated than Canada. Shit would get locked left and right for no reason over there.

Comment

I apologize, overmoderated is a bit harsh. I agree, this place isnt over moderated like that BUT mods do abuse their powers IMO. That part I still stand by.

Posts were not edited like this in Canada though. You didnt even know who the mods were half the time.

Comment

The newb actually makes a valid point. This place is way less moderated than Canada. Shit would get locked left and right for no reason over there.
                            Aaron flexing his vagine.... This place being over moderated is laughable. Not that I ever cared, because I thought it was funny as hell, but Jose would get drunk and ban anyone who talked badly about the Mavs in Canada. And everyone laughed, even those that got banned. Nothing lke that happens over here. Nobody has been edited or censored for their opinions that I'm aware of. In fact, it takes an act of Congress to get someone banned around here. Most of the mods are of the opinion that a member spewing stupidity for all to see is entertaining, so why ban them.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

So about that moisture detector....
                              Originally posted by Sean88gt
                              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

i have never hidden the fact that i have on occasion edited peoples post... it was only for a laugh though, and it was with people who are friends or people that can take a joke when giving them.

i have NEVER edited/deleted a post/thread because i didn't like the person or what they said. hell there have been a few members here that have talked some serious personal shit about me but it never came across my mind to edit/delete their posts. if enough people dont like me being a mod i have no problem giving it up, but until then.. watch out bitches!

Comment

Working...
                                X