Does anyone know where I can find a moisture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jluv View Post
    Secondly, don't waste any time respoding to onedouchejixxer750. He's a troll.
    x2

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
      WTF?? Im on no ones side but the mods around here dont censor because they dont like what is said?? Eric, you know better than that.

BTW, Im not calling out anyone. Mods do a good job around this place but dont fool yourself thinking its justified everytime.
      LOL why would it be?

Originally posted by Lason View Post
      Well I, along with all the other peons, dont know everything that gets censored or deleted for obvious reasons but this place is overly moderated and that cant be denied. Many of the mods are guilty of changing peoples posts and titles for their own comical reasons which is BS in my opinion. Funny sure, but thats abuse of their power IMO. You didnt see that in canada.

Oh and you wont ever get an argument out of me for crapstang. I have said since day one ban him, majorownage and that dumbass 91coupemike.
      If there's profanity in a thread title, I take artistic license. I'll read the OPs first post and re-title accordingly. It's well known I do this... Humorously enough, people still do it. FAIR GAME

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
      i took him to a bar where they had one of these so he could blow off all his frustrations...

but i'm sure you can see what problem arose once we walked up to it

lol, don is gonna punch me in the dick
      Nah. I've gotten 85x a number of times on that wrist-killing POS thing.

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      I think people are confusing overmoderation with moderators participating in the insanity.

When I think of overmoderating, I think of peoples posts being deleted for their opinions. The mods are usually just participating in the good times and adding laughs normally.

They are like the sheriffs of the wild west. Sure they were enforcing the law, but they didn't have any problems shooting some dumbasses.
      Thanks for the props! Don't want your post count reset, ehhh?

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Aaron flexing his vagine.... This place being over moderated is laughable. Not that I ever cared, because I thought it was funny as hell, but Jose would get drunk and ban anyone who talked badly about the Mavs in Canada. And everyone laughed, even those that got banned. Nothing lke that happens over here. Nobody has been edited or censored for their opinions that I'm aware of. In fact, it takes an act of Congress to get someone banned around here. Most of the mods are of the opinion that a member spewing stupidity for all to see is entertaining, so why ban them.
      Pretty spot-on. Osiris and I went to the Back 9 a while back and, for old times sake, I put up a thread and banned anyone that posted in it. I told them to post and get a one day ban. Even Evil Jose thought it was awesome. It's all sport, until you're a fucking tool cart. Then I'll really fuck with you.

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
      i have never hidden the fact that i have on occasion edited peoples post... it was only for a laugh though, and it was with people who are friends or people that can take a joke when giving them.

i have NEVER edited/deleted a post/thread because i didn't like the person or what they said. hell there have been a few members here that have talked some serious personal shit about me but it never came across my mind to edit/delete their posts. if enough people dont like me being a mod i have no problem giving it up, but until then.. watch out bitches!
      Pretty much. There are MORE than enough forums around that are absolutely locked down. To call this place overly modded is ridiculous.

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      if i was a mod i would delete this thread, then ban every person that has posted in it.

god bless.
      Good call.

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      $1500 residential * ~3.5(avg gain on a enterprise job) = $5250

Seems like the first job should cover the equipment. Just buy it.
      I agree with this, Mike. If that account is cyclical and contracted, it's a great time to eat the first job and buy the equipment.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
        And I like how you guys all came to Kyles defense. Thanks for the chickenshit tags, and thanks for turning a simple question into your chest pounding thread of the day.
        Originally posted by rebecca black
        ...It’s Friday, Friday. Gotta get down on Friday. Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the drama...
        Alright, in all fairness I was just fucking with mike. I'm not gonna lie and say that we are cool b/c I think we will both agree that we aren't. It was an easy button to push so I did for my own personal amusement. I know of several people on here that don't care for mike, but there are a few that don't like me either. Shit goes both ways.

The only thing I want to apologize for was derailing the thread for a bit. Otherwise, FYM!
        Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
        http://www.titantowing.net
        -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
          Alright, in all fairness I was just fucking with mike. I'm not gonna lie and say that we are cool b/c I think we will both agree that we aren't. It was an easy button to push so I did for my own personal amusement. I know of several people on here that don't care for mike, but there are a few that don't like me either. Shit goes both ways.

The only thing I want to apologize for was derailing the thread for a bit. Otherwise, FYM!
          So are you going to get him the hookup on cheap grainger stuff?

Comment

Is there an option for who gives a fuck?

Neither of the two parties have done anything to garner my ire, so they're both on the same level of coolness.

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
              So now I get to deal with all the nut huggers? You, Sig239, who else wants to jump in?

His attack in this thread was classless. Clear enough for you now?

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                So are you going to get him the hookup on cheap grainger stuff?

Whoa whoa whoa... I never said that!
                Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
                http://www.titantowing.net
                -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

did anybody ever figure out what the best deal on a moisture meter was? this south east TX climate is a bitch
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

No but FTP, FYK, FYMFC, and FIMFF!
                    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Cobbs carpet supply sells them for around $500 if my memory serves me right.
                      Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Working...
                      X