Monster Jam tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster Jam tickets

I saw a commercial for Monster trucks at Texas stadium but the tickets were like 40 a person and those were in the nosebleed section. I would like to take our 5 year old but don't know if you would be able to see well from that far up. Has anyone been and know if those seats are ok? Anyone know where to get cheaper tickets maybe?
    Thanks
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

when is? i bet Jr would love that! weekend of the 24th. dang, we will be in the H

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      when is? i bet Jr would love that!

god bless.
      2-25-12 at Cowboys stadium

I don't mind buying 3 tickets at that price but I don't want to have to watch it on the big screen just to see what's going on.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

You can see monster trucks from way off . I have been to many different places to see them and you kid will love it no matter where you are . I will be there with my boy , I bought my tickets 3 weeks ago .
        Big Rooster Racing

Comment

These are the reasons I miss Reunion Arena and the old Cowboys Stadium. Cheaper venues = cheaper seats.

Comment

I saw them at Texas Stadium when I was a kid and it was awesome! They had this giant robot called carzilla I think? He would pick up cars and bite them in half then shoot fire out of his mouth! I thought that was the coolest shit ever, LOL.

Looks like I will be going since I'm sure he will love it no matter where we sit, and I'll probably be just as excited.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
              I saw them at Texas Stadium when I was a kid and it was awesome! They had this giant robot called carzilla I think? He would pick up cars and bite them in half then shoot fire out of his mouth! I thought that was the coolest shit ever, LOL.

Looks like I will be going since I'm sure he will love it no matter where we sit, and I'll probably be just as excited.
              I was at that one or at least one of the same shows. It rocked.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post

You mean TRUCKASOROUS ! Also know as robosorous .
                Last edited by dumpycapri85; 01-02-2014, 09:30 AM.
                Big Rooster Racing

Comment

haha. i saw the same thing in the astrodome growing up.

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

BUY THE WHOLE SEAT, BUT YOU'LL ONLY NEED THE EDGE edge edge ...
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I'm thinking about taking my 3 yr old . I know I loved the tractor pulls and mud bogs when I was a kid, but do ya think 3 years old is too young for him to have fun ?
                      The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post
                        I'm thinking about taking my 3 yr old . I know I loved the tractor pulls and mud bogs when I was a kid, but do ya think 3 years old is too young for him to have fun ?
                        He might enjoy it but he probably won't remember much of it when he gets older. Then there is also the possibility he will enjoy it for 10-15 minutes then be done with it and you'll be stuck trying to keep him interested. I think it's a bit too young but each kid is different.

Comment

He goes to the gun shows and walks around for 5-6 hrs and loves it , the big diff here is he gets in the gun shows for free. I'd hate to throw down 80$ for tickets and you be right about him getting board . I guess there's only one way to know . Off to stub hub I go .
                          The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

I'm taking my 5yr old, we'll be in one of the C300 sections.

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
                            You mean TRUCKASOROUS ! Also know as robosorous .
                            I was watching an episode of Pawn Stars last night and some dude was trying to sell that thing for $1,000,000

Comment

Use the coupon JACK to take $10 off the adult price. You can get pit passes for free at a MetroPCS.

I've not been to one in Cowboys Stadium (have tickets to this one), but I went to one in OKC. That was a freestyle one (this one is races I think). We were right there, and I mean, get dirt tossed on you close. It was awesome, but very, very loud.

Comment

Working...
                              X