house heater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• house heater

Anyone work on or know someone that works on the heating system in a house? Ours took a shit yesterday and wont even cut on for a little bit

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Check the hookup thread for Hvac

Comment

Funny you mention this.....noticed my heater doin the same shit. It blows air but luke warm and i see on my thermostat that the auxilary heat is on about 90% of he time. Is this what yours is doing too?

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
        Funny you mention this.....noticed my heater doin the same shit. It blows air but luke warm and i see on my thermostat that the auxilary heat is on about 90% of he time. Is this what yours is doing too?
        No mine didnt turn on at all, big thanks to junk racing, they came out here and saw that my wires had burned off and that's why the heater wasn't turning on at all

Comment

Good to hear fir me im just scared of the cost of the repair.. I be broke right now.

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
            No mine didnt turn on at all, big thanks to junk racing, they came out here and saw that my wires had burned off and that's why the heater wasn't turning on at all
            What his contact info?

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
              Good to hear fir me im just scared of the cost of the repair.. I be broke right now.
              All I'm sure if u call him u can see what he would charge u, I called them then less than an hr they were here fixed the problem and we are good, the price was great

Comment

972-694-2400

Comment

Working...
                X