No announcement yet.

whitney houston has died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can see Kanye West at her funeral.....He jumps in front of the casket, grabs a mic and says "Whitney, I know you need to be buried, and Ima let you do that, but Michael's funeral was much better"

Comment

• Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
      I can see Kanye West at her funeral.....He jumps in front of the casket, grabs a mic and says "Whitney, I know you need to be buried, and Ima let you do that, but Michael's funeral was much better"
      That shit's cray!!
      2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
      2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          /thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Couver View Post
            Saw this earlier on the web

What is 6 inches and not getting sucked on Valentines day? Whitney Houston's crack pipe...
            i posted that on my facebook and got a lot of negative feedback from the womenz! lol...

Comment

• from a WW2 friend:

For a day and half the news has been full of Whitney Houston. On the first flash Sat. nite I said "Whitney Who??? - never heard of her. Last nite on one of the news programs they played a couple of her so-called hits. Now I know why I never heard of her; she doesn't sing, she bellers, screams. Her's is not music, it's noise.

Am I a predjudiced old man from the Big Band Era? You Bet.
              Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• So tired of hearing about this dope head! id rather hear about a kid at st Jude than Whitney Houston worthless butt. give it a rest media

Comment

• what's black, lies on the floor, 'will always love you' and has white stuff around it's nose?

a border collie

Comment

• TMZ reports that Houston's family was told by L.A. County Coroner officials that the singer died from what appears to be a combination of Xanax and other prescription drugs mixed with alcohol.

yep...
                    Originally posted by Sean88gt
                    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• How much do you people fear drinking while taking normal over the counter prescriptions such as antibiotics etc.

I have never really thought drinking with antibiotics is really dangerous.

Comment

• "And now, two guys celebrating Whitney's fifth day of sobriety......" ~ Donovan (during todays opening monologue for BaD Radio on The Ticket)

Comment

• That joke was used for Amy Winehouse
                          Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• And they'll use it for Charlie Sheen too......and it'll still be funny.

Comment

Working...
                            X