Autoerotic Asphyxiation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jester View Post
    Don't have a dog, man. Perfected choking bitches a long time ago, if they wanted it or not. And like it has been stated, I have yet to meet one that didnt like getting choked a lil during climax. New girly loves that shit. I found my match! lololol

What did I tell you yesterday motherfucker? One bitch slap, coming your way the next time I see you.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
      Trying to perfect his Autoerotic Asphyxiation skills on his new GF and dog.
      Again, it's only autoerotic if you're doing it to yourself. If someone else is doing it to you, or you're doing it to someone else, there is no auto, it's just erotic, unless you don't like it. Then it's attempted murder or straight up murder, depending on the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
        Don't have a dog, man. Perfected choking bitches a long time ago, if they wanted it or not. And like it has been stated, I have yet to meet one that didnt like getting choked a lil during climax. New girly loves that shit . I found my match! lololol
        PTOGTFO!!!!
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Don't encourage him.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
            was that a question or a diss?

i don't get off on choking a chick but i'll do it if they like it
            That was a stab at Wayne Brady, not you.

Comment

Different strokes for different folks.
              See you later...

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Well, was my assessment spot on?
                I didn't get to spend much time with her and I was on a mission to return our gambling losses in moscato.

Comment

Originally posted by ImayBblack View Post
                  Different chokes for different folks.
                  Fixed!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    What did I tell you yesterday motherfucker? One bitch slap, coming your way the next time I see you.
                    Right on my hiney, ya big dirty man!
                    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                    Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
                    X