• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lason View Post
    Not much
    Made over 60k my last year there.

Comment

Originally posted by dustin View Post
      Made over 60k my last year there.
      Is that with commision? I just verified in the wireless contract book and its no where near $60k/year. $10-14 is not far off.

Comment

Is that with commision? I just verified in the wireless contract book and its no where near $60k/year. $10-14 is not far off.
        That's with commission. Just saying that overall, they make a lot more than $10-14 an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by dustin View Post
          That's with commission. Just saying that overall, they make a lot more than $10-14 an hour.
          Ahhh ok, hell for that much I need to talk my wife into transferring into a retail store, she makes crap pay in the call center she is at now

Comment

Ahhh ok, hell for that much I need to talk my wife into transferring into a retail store, she makes crap pay in the call center she is at now
            Yeah, even the crappy reps make $50k.

Comment

Choo$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ choooooooo$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                What phone do you have?

Sent from my iPhail eleventybillion
                Had a htc inspire but vol buttons stopped working now have samsung infuse. Wish I had gotten the HTC again.

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                  Had a htc inspire but vol buttons stopped working now have samsung infuse. Wish I had gotten the HTC again.
                  Here's a great rom for it. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1412957

Comment

A judge in Southern California on Friday awarded $850 to an iPhone user who was throttled on AT&T’s network, according to the Associated Press. Judge …

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                      http://m.bgr.com/2012/02/24/judge-aw...rottling-case/

Doesn't seem like much...but it does establish a precedent. I hope tens of thousands of people do the same thing using this win to fuel their fire.

Comment

Working...
                      X