• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
    Are you a moody tonight?
    I'm teasing you.

Sent from my I STILL HATE THOSE SIGS
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
      I'm teasing you.

Sent from my I STILL HATE THOSE SIGS
      Ahh, sarcasm is hard to detect through text. My apologies.

Sent from my iPhail eleventybillion

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
        I know the company is run by a bunch of greedy crooks...but I really am starting to wonder if they either don't realize that you dont bite the hand that feeds you with all these changes here lately...or they just don't care and will ride the profits until people dump them in masses. I am SOOOOOO glad I dumped AT&T last year.
        I hope they fail and get raped by their customers like neterfrix
        Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

I may work for ATT but damn I was happier than pigs in shit to tell ATt wireless to pissoff and switch to T-mobile evan with my emp discount the rates are better. Now for the Uverse to go bye bye, Monday DirectTv and Tuesday Charter with 15/3mb combo with Unlimited Phone.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWtechie View Post
            I may work for ATT but damn I was happier than pigs in shit to tell ATt wireless to pissoff and switch to T-mobile evan with my emp discount the rates are better. Now for the Uverse to go bye bye, Monday DirectTv and Tuesday Charter with 15/3mb combo with Unlimited Phone.

This is your CEO...... Your Fired !

Comment

Start a DFWM anti-ATT riot
              Originally posted by Buzzo
              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                Start a DFWM anti-ATT riot
                Anti-ATT riot. Go to a bar, get drunk, have sex with about 9 board members of the opposite sex.

Our MO in a nutshell.

Comment

I can't wait until my contract is up in July. After that, my company (who uses Verizon) will be giving me a phone. Good-fucking-bye AT&T.

Comment

What cell provider are you going to switch to?

Comment

Metro Cell

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
                        MetroCel
                        Can I borrow your time machine?

Comment

the upgrade fee for my wife's phone was $25, if i remember correctly...that was back in october.

Comment

It's been $18 for about 10yrs. They're pining for money since they lost their keester on the tmob deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                              I think y'all are bitching about the wrong point here.

They have raised the cost in order to afford the subsidized phones. I'm reading that as welfare phones.

We all knew this was going to happen when the first thread was posted about it.

Take it to your Senator, Congressman, and Representatives.
                              This is exactly why they're raising the fee. They're selling a device that cost $500-600 for $150-200. That's $350-450 they have to make up with the fee and the contract.

I was reading about this on Gizmodo the other day and they were whining like little bitches, talking about how it shouldn't cost $36 for a employee who makes $10-14/hr to do 5-10 minutes of work.

Comment

Some of the 'top five per cent' of AT&T unlimited data users have had their unlimited data plans throttled after 2GB of data have been used, well under the 3GB cap for tiered users.

news.yahoo.com/t-customers-surprised-unlimited-data-limit-080906861.html

Comment

Working...
                                X