UK Cop Chases Himself for 20-min.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Cop Chases Himself for 20-min.

Just LMAO. When technology overrules common sense.
    SUSSEX, United Kingdom — An undercover policeman chased himself round the streets for more than 20 minutes after a CCTV operator mistook him for a suspect.

The officer was staking out a burglary hotspot when the CCTV operator radioed him to say he had seen someone acting suspiciously nearby.

But the official did not realise he was watching the plain-clothed policeman.

He directed the bobby telling him he was "hot on the heels" of the "suspect".

An officer said: "Every time the man darted into an alleyway, the PC was turning into the same alleyway but there was no trace. The CCTV operator was unaware he was chasing himself."

The blunder, in a Sussex town, was revealed in Police Federation magazine Police. It ended when a sergeant recognised the policeman.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

that is epic FAIL....I just know there is a funny ass commercial in there somewhere somebody could do.
    sigpic

Comment

Lmao, what I wouldn't give to be watching that from a random window.
      .223 > 911

Comment

He was probably trying to put off catching the criminal for as long as he could, seeing as how it could very well mean the end of his life. Since they can't carry guns and all.

Comment

I've seen this skit on Benny Hill......

Comment

CCTV operator having teh lulz...

Comment

Hahahaha!
              "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
              George Orwell

Comment

ahahhahah!!! Greatness
                Originally posted by Buzzo
                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X