Thurs FTP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    I'm not two faced at all. My job was to remove threats and destroy the enemy. Yours is to protect the public. His was to protect the public. If I take the time to tend the wounds of the enemy well, that's above and beyond however it's part of a cop's general responsibilities.

By any chance does it say this?

It does now.

I'm not going to give my life protecting a flat out idiot. Sure, I have some war wounds sustained by helping those that really don't deserve it, but I'm not willing to sacrifice a husband and father for some scumbag who doesn't even care about his own life.

That would be stupidity.

Comment

Its your job to help flat out idiots, Matt.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Its your job to help flat out idiots, Matt.
        I'll help them, but I'm not going to sacrifice a productive life for an unproductive one. Sorry, that's not how it works. How would you think that logical?

Comment

I hope your productive life is better than your fishing life, lmao!
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I hope your productive life is better than your fishing life, lmao!
            Damn you Henry!

I'm going to catch the Tuna of a lifetime to get you for that! And then you will be jealous.

Here's me with my next catch:

Comment

You'll catch a cold or syphilis before you land a tuna like that beatcop...

Comment

We haven't heard the tuna's side of the story yet.
                sigpic

Comment

Looks like police brutality.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Is that tuna getting tea bagged?
                    sigpic

Comment

my god it has cropped ears.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'm pretty sure he used a distraction lure on it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          I'm pretty sure he used a distraction lure on it.
                          That's entrapment.

Comment

Way I look at it, it doesn't matter what the kid did. He dead. That is not the focus here. A that guy lying and trying to cover up what he did is grounds for being fired at least. Especially for someone in his position of authority.

Comment

You'll catch a cold or syphilis before you land a tuna like that beatcop...
                              Only if I catch it from your wife!

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                                Only if I catch it from your wife!

Ah shit.
                                Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Working...
                                X