No announcement yet.

Thurs FTP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did u guys read the link I posted? The same thing happened before this with a female. She was running at speeds of 100 and died in a crash.

Comment

You have to love that the first thing he thought of was calling his attorney. That being said, police have no mandate to help you if you need it. I don't see this going anywhere. That "serve and protect" merely looks good on cars, it's not a requirement.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I don't blame him for lawyering up. I'd done the same.
        110:1 crawl ratio = slowest rig on here

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          You have to love that the first thing he thought of was calling his attorney. That being said, police have no mandate to help you if you need it. I don't see this going anywhere. That "serve and protect" merely looks good on cars, it's not a requirement.
          I think he did that because this wasn't his first rodeo.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            I think he did that because this wasn't his first rodeo.
            So you're saying this wasn't his first time to put on a show and let a body burn to a crisp because he didn't feel like getting his hands dirty?

Comment

So you're saying this wasn't his first time to put on a show and let a body burn to a crisp because he didn't feel like getting his hands dirty?
              Did you read the fucking link that was posted by 03gtblu?
              sigpic

Comment

Did you read the fucking link that was posted by 03gtblu?
                Yep, I did: KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — The trooper grabbed his gear and ran to the blazing car — not to save a life, but to put on a show.

"I got out and got my fire extinguisher just to make it look good," Trooper Charles Van Morgan told Tennessee Highway Patrol investigators. "I knew he was dead, but you, you got to do that for the media and everyone else. I was just trying to put on a show."

Comment

Yep, I did: KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — The trooper grabbed his gear and ran to the blazing car — not to save a life, but to put on a show.

"I got out and got my fire extinguisher just to make it look good," Trooper Charles Van Morgan told Tennessee Highway Patrol investigators. "I knew he was dead, but you, you got to do that for the media and everyone else. I was just trying to put on a show."
                  Any other circumstances I can see and probably agree with your argument. However, the guy was running from the cops. The only reason everyone on here is blowing up is because the stupid ass cop opened his mouth to much about putting on a show.

Running from the police is stupid and it is even more ridiculous if the only reason you were running because you were speeding. It is like getting shot down in a gas station parking lot for steeling a bag of skittles.
                  Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                  Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I think you meant to say no.

"Knoxville police had reviewed video from Morgan's cruiser a little more than a year before Anito's wreck. April Lawanna Keck, 22, died in an early-morning crash off Chapman Highway in March 2010 while leading Morgan on a three-mile chase at more than 100 mph. No one found her body until the next day.

KPD investigators determined Morgan couldn't have seen Keck's crash and filed no charges."
                    sigpic

Comment

The driver made the fateful decisions that ended his life. I've come to the conclusion that certain personality types HAVE to assign blame (to another party) in order to process a tragic event.

Comment

I think you meant to say no.

"Knoxville police had reviewed video from Morgan's cruiser a little more than a year before Anito's wreck. April Lawanna Keck, 22, died in an early-morning crash off Chapman Highway in March 2010 while leading Morgan on a three-mile chase at more than 100 mph. No one found her body until the next day.

KPD investigators determined Morgan couldn't have seen Keck's crash and filed no charges."
                        I took it as that was a different accident. On that one he drove by because he couldn't see the wreck. On this one, he saw the wreck, went and parked for a bit until a call was put out, then drove back and made a show of doing something. I hope the 10 million is at him directly, not the department.

Comment

I'm in EMT class with some idiots that are trying to "enhance their law enforcement resume" right now. Lets just say that they are some of the dumbest, most lazy, out of shape fucking idiots I have ever met in my life. Figures they are going up for law enforcement. New generation of fucktards. I'm not saying all cops are like that, but the ratio of quality is just going down the tubes. These guys can't even score a 50% on our tests and every single one is in danger of being expelled because they can't even absorb basic human anatomy..Oh wow they can go to the range, but can't name one chamber of the human heart.
                          Last edited by FunFordCobra; 02-09-2012, 06:49 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                            I'm in EMT class with some idiots that are trying to "enhance their law enforcement resume" right now. Lets just say that they are some of the dumbest, most lazy, out of shape fucking idiots I have ever met in my life. Figures they are going up for law enforcement. New generation of fucktards. I'm not saying all cops are like that, but the ratio of quality is just going down the tubes. These guys can't even score a 50% on our tests and every single one is in danger of being expelled because they can't even absorb basic human anatomy..Oh wow they can go to the range, but can't name one chamber of the human heart.

Well, they are limited to a max IQ of 104 so...
                            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                              The driver made the fateful decisions that ended his life. I've come to the conclusion that certain personality types HAVE to assign blame (to another party) in order to process a tragic event.
                              That TOTALLY makes it ok for this cop to do this for the second time in his career, both of which resulted in death?

Did I read that right, this is the second time this cop engaged in this activity?

And you think it's A-OK? Seriously? By luck of the draw two people that crashed out both died with this cop chasing them and it's ok?
                              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                                That TOTALLY makes it ok for this cop to do this for the second time in his career, both of which resulted in death?

Did I read that right, this is the second time this cop engaged in this activity?

And you think it's A-OK? Seriously? By luck of the draw two people that crashed out both died with this cop chasing them and it's ok?
                                If the coroner determined that it was by their own actions, then yes, I'm OK with their deaths, but no OK with the way he handled this one. The first one seems legit, but this one he should have reasonably seen the accident and taken some action, even if the guy died on impact.

How about ER docs that make decisions like this? Are you OK with them giving up early on a coded patient that just killed a child?

Comment

Working...
                                X