No announcement yet.

Thurs FTP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

78x you spelled my name wrong in the tag.
    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Holy hell that's a huge fish.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        I'll help them, but I'm not going to sacrifice a productive life for an unproductive one. Sorry, that's not how it works. How would you think that logical?
        So, you refuse to drive into the 'hood and defend some welfare mom that is getting beat down by her felon baby-daddy that has a .25 and threatening to shoot her? You are not required by law to un-arm him and arrest him?

Yeah, I am REALLY sure that your job requires you to, at the end, sacrifice your productive life to protect an unproductive one.

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Hahahaha, what a stupid fucking comparison.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
            So, you refuse to drive into the 'hood and defend some welfare mom that is getting beat down by her felon baby-daddy that has a .25 and threatening to shoot her? You are not required by law to un-arm him and arrest him?

Yeah, I am REALLY sure that your job requires you to, at the end, sacrifice your productive life to protect an unproductive one.

Stevo
            Actually, according to the Supreme Court, he's not obligated to do a thing but take a report
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
            X