No announcement yet.

Thurs FTP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But let's not forget the dumbass shouldn't have ran and had his comeuppins...

Comment

Wow.. that guy is a class act.

Comment

HA! What a motherfucker.
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

That guy is fucked.

Interesting the fire truck blocked the view of the camera. I never saw him get out with a fire extinguisher. Did I miss that?

Comment

The minute that the guy decided he wanted to run he lost all innocence . The way I look at it is it's just one less that I my tax dollars have to pay to be locked up or have a public defender.

Comment

Originally posted by Venom View Post
              The minute that the guy decided he wanted to run he lost all innocence . The way I look at it is it's just one less that I my tax dollars have to pay to be locked up or have a public defender.
              I might have missed it, but where did it say he ran from the cops?

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
                Twenty-year-old Kyle Anito died on November 26, 2011, after his car ran into a tree on Andersonville Pike. At the time, Van Morgan was chasing him for speeding.

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
                  It doesn't specifically say he was running from the cops but one could assume that was the case.

"Twenty-year-old Kyle Anito died on November 26, 2011, after his car ran into a tree on Andersonville Pike. At the time, Van Morgan was chasing him for speeding."

Comment

Shoulda had a front plate!

Comment

Wow...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                        It doesn't specifically say he was running from the cops but one could assume that was the case.

"Twenty-year-old Kyle Anito died on November 26, 2011, after his car ran into a tree on Andersonville Pike. At the time, Van Morgan was chasing him for speeding."
                        That's kinda how I took it - I mean, if you pass a cop who's sitting still and you're going 80, that could be thought of as 'chasing'..

maybe running, maybe not idk - but I don't think he deserved to die in a fire because of a traffic voilatoin.

Comment

"i thought the car was parking inside that tree"

Comment

what a fucking retard.

Comment

Now we have heard the 'other' side of the story as Matt puts it, and still no charges and no remorse, fucking unbelievable.

He could have dragged that kid out of the fire if he had stopped, there no way in hell that he knew the kid was dead before the fire...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X