No announcement yet.

Getting cash from a citi prepaid card?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting cash from a citi prepaid card?

At my work we get paid for selling certain plans, the money goes on to a prepaid citi visa card. Only problem is I can't figure out how to get the money off of the card. I setup a pin number for it yesterday, tried to use it at the ATM, but had no luck with that.

Any ideas?

I have a fantastic idea. Call Citi and ask them how you get cash off of their prepaid cards. Genius, I know....
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      I have a fantastic idea. Call Citi and ask them how you get cash off of their prepaid cards. Genius, I know....
      Thanks, Brent! I did that yesterday when I setup the pin. It's all automated, when you do get an actual rep, they answer your questions by saying "oh, I can help you with that, let me transfer you to our automated system."

Comment

Maybe you should tell them, "No."
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
          Only problem is I can't figure out how to get the money off of the card. I setup a pin number for it yesterday, tried to use it at the ATM, but had no luck with that.

Any ideas?

So your looking to score some drugs huh?
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            Maybe you should tell them, "No."
            I did. They ignore it and transfer anyways.

Gtracer, exactly.

Comment

Try going to the website on the back of the card and having it transferred to your bank account
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I think i had to run mine as credit.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I would just like to say, you wouldn't have this problem if it was a BofA card.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    Try going to the website on the back of the card and having it transferred to your bank account
                    Tried that, I didn't see anything about transferring to any other accounts. I saw locations of ATMs, one was across the street from me, tried, no luck.

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    I think i had to run mine as credit.
                    Do you mean at the ATM, Jody? That's what I tried, and what it recommended on their site.

Comment

I get between $200 and $500 a month deposited on a Citi Prepaid card from my work and I've never had an issue using it. It's great for paying bar tabs.

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                        I get between $200 and $500 a month deposited on a Citi Prepaid card from my work and I've never had an issue using it. It's great for paying bar tabs.
                        I can use it as a card just fine, but I would rather have the cash.

Comment

Mail me the card with the pin. I will mail cash. easy peesy, Japanesesy
                          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                            Mail me the card with the pin. I will mail cash. easy peesy, Japanesesy
                            What movie is that from?

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                              I can use it as a card just fine, but I would rather have the cash.
                              Run it and select cash back.
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                              X