who has done turbotax?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who has done turbotax?

Just filed online, got the acceptance email from IRS. Now how long does it typically take before refund notification?

Originally posted by 78X View Post
    Just filed online, got the acceptance email from IRS. Now how long does it typically take before refund notification?
    couple weeks. it should give you an estimate time on filing. E-file does.

Comment

Error 404: Baller not found. Please logout.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        Error 404: Baller not found. Please logout.

god bless.
        lol'ing.

Comment

Originally posted by elvis View Post
          error 404: Baller not found. Please logout.

God bless.
          lmao

Comment

LOL @ turbo tax. I only use a CPA and he drives a Lambo so he must be doing something right.

Comment

Few weeks if you did direct deposit. I got my return last week.

Comment

Fuck both of those, I used a pizza delivery guy. Mine is ballin' out of control.

Comment

To be honest though I always use a CPA. Mine only charges $75 bucks and I have a shit load of deductions because of the railroad so it isn't the easiest to do. He did mine on Friday and my refund will be direct deposited on the 17th. Can't beat that.

Comment

Turbo Tax; Last year we received our income tax return right at 2 weeks via direct deposit.

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                      I only use a CPA and he drives a Lambo so he must be doing something right.
                      You're paying for that Lambo!
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

mine is super simple. single, no kids, no dependents, one job, rent an apt, no loans, no additional income, no kind of deductions of any kind. i used to do it myself but h&r block does 1040ez forms for free so why the hell not? i walk in and walk out in 15 minutes and don't have to do shit but sign a couple things. still get the same amount as if i did it myself, without any work

my friends used to have ''people'' that would get them all kinds of money back.. they would always try to get me to use them but i denied. now i know of 3 of them that are getting audited... fucking dummies!

i'll just take my $1900 and be happy

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                          mine is super simple. single, no kids, no dependents, one job, rent an apt, no loans, no additional income, no kind of deductions of any kind. i used to do it myself but h&r block does 1040ez forms for free so why the hell not? i walk in and walk out in 15 minutes and don't have to do shit but sign a couple things. still get the same amount as if i did it myself, without any work

my friends used to have ''people'' that would get them all kinds of money back.. they would always try to get me to use them but i denied. now i know of 3 of them that are getting audited... fucking dummies!

i'll just take my $1900 and be happy
                          you've got to be a real moron and push well established limits to get audited as an average individual taxpayer.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                            you've got to be a real moron and push well established limits to get audited as an average individual taxpayer.
                            well these were people that had kids, house, etc. and were getting like 8 or 9k back. i know when something is too good to be true, momma didn't raise no foo!

Comment

I've used turbotax for a number of years. Honestly, I'd pay wwwaaaayyy more for the "syncing to Fidelity" feature than they charge me.
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                              X