Stan's Lakeview in The Colony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stan's Lakeview in The Colony

Damn good burger, gracious host, and a cute little bartender. I had the Bacon Bleu burger, and it was fantastic. I have a burger fetish, and my biggest pet peeve about it is when they ask how you wan it cooked, you tell them, and they bring it out well done. Why'd ya ask, genius?

Stan's brought it out the way I asked for it, and while it seems like it should be expected to be that way, it's anything but these days.

Thanks again, Stephen! I'll start wasting more time on my Friday morning calls so I can work Stan's in to my rotation.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Pictures of cute little bartender terts or brent is not a closer.

Comment

Geoff is the cute bartender?

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Pictures of cute little bartender terts or brent is not a closer.
        Brent is the ultimate closer, but Brent is still married.

LMFAO @ Geor being the cute bartender!

Comment

glad you liked it bro!
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Brent is the ultimate closer, but Brent is still married.

LMFAO @ Geor being the cute bartender!
            I am still waiting for a valid reason for not having pics.

Comment

Ive heard alot about this place, I guess im going to have to hit it up...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
                Ive heard alot about this place, I guess im going to have to hit it up...
                Give me a shout, I'll meet you out there one day. I was eyeing the Chili burger til Stephen recommended the Bacon Bleu.

Comment

Homemade chili or that Keebler shit? Either way I usually dont get chili burgers too messy. Though im all in for a good burger...
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Stephen really is a decent guy, no matter what anyone else says.

And the burger at Stan's has always been one of my top 10

Comment

I used to go there and sit on the deck and drink my brains out. Do they still have a million draft beers to choose from?
                      Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
                        Homemade chili or that Keebler shit? Either way I usually dont get chili burgers too messy. Though im all in for a good burger...
                        I didn't even ask, honestly. They've got a good 8-10 burgers to choose from, plus other food as well.

Pick a day/time, and I bet Matt and Geof will come as well. Friday works best for me, because I'm the next exit down every Friday morning, but I'll make anything work.

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
                          I used to go there and sit on the deck and drink my brains out. Do they still have a million draft beers to choose from?
                          Lakeview has only ever has 24 on tap. Blue Note is the one that had about 50 or so, on l. Greenville.

I'll see if I cant get heather to pose for a pic for you hardons.
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

The chili is made in house and is quite decent. It's no geof chili, but it's better than say, wendy's. The best part? No fucking beans! You can take your fucking beans in chili and shove them up your gaping poopers!
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                              The chili is made in house and is quite decent. It's no geof chili, but it's better than say, wendy's. The best part? No fucking beans! You can take your fucking beans in chili and shove them up your gaping poopers!
                              Oh nice, then Ill take a bacon cheezzzeburger and bowl of chili, just for laughs...

And beans are for messicans, not chili...

Comment

Working...
                              X