Heads Up Sprint users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
    Sorry, I misunderstood. They throttled me at 2.1 gigs of data consumption on a quasi unlimited plan. Said I was causing damage to the network. Funny how tiered subscribers dint cause damage at the same level of use.
    I know and now the max is 5gigs.

But since I am unlimited they still throttle me at 3gigs. Makes me mad, since I avg 5-7gigs a month.

Panorda everyday at work 8hrs will do it, but that is my music of entertainment so I won't go insane of bordem

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      Yep, same here, and I have a 40% discount through my company. Very nice and the reason I won't leave Sprint.
      yeah, I need the name of your company! Lol

Originally posted by BigTitan21 View Post
      40%??? Damn, I only get a 22% discount through Allstate but overall I love Sprint and probably wouldn't switch even if everything stayed "as-is".
      Me,too. A measly 22% for a company I never worked for. Lol
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Hooray for Sprint!!

On a sidenote: anyone having trouble with 3g reception?? I pick up 4g but when I lose it, I don't have any 3g connection.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Nice! I hope it works like they are saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
            I think I will before that. Att done passed me off.

Btw, that's the screen on a Note.

Sent from my iPhail eleventybillion
            Yep. Hate it, but I have seen a few sgs2s without it at work, some screens are perfect, some aren't. Some people wont even notice it til they turn their phones off in a dark room.

Comment

i had sprint for almost 10 years, will never go back

Comment

I have had sprint for 10 years and don't see the reason to switch.

Comment

Originally posted by GT Fanatic View Post
                  I have had sprint for 10 years and don't see the reason to switch.
                  Had sprint now for 12 years, and I've been very pleased. Except when they talked shit to me and I caught them on a recording.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                  X