Hauling multiple cars long distance..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauling multiple cars long distance..

So my gf lives/lived in Batesville, AR but now lives with me in TX and she has multiple non running cars that I need to bring down here. 2 old mustangs (not exactly sure what yrs) and 2 Impalas (64 and a 7?). Whats the best way to get them down here? Or would yall be interested in buying them? She has the titles just needs to find them. She says one of the stangs is mostly restored just needs to be put back together. I know the other stang is missing a quarter panel but has all the interior. Not sure whats wrong the Impalas but I know they are complete. Both are 4 doors. TIA...

This guy says he can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
      This guy says he can do it.

so he is no longer doing the bounty hunting gig with dog??

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        so he is no longer doing the bounty hunting gig with dog??

god bless.
        Nope he got a new show driving a clapped out duramax with a cat

Comment

lol thanx for the help

Comment

You sure your name isn't choochoo$$$$$$$ instead of chocho?
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Get a good truck, a decent trailer, and a big ice chest and make some weekend road trips. Sounds like the trailer needs a good stout winch, and some good straps.

When you get them here where are you going to put them? I have found nieghbors in general don't like nonrunning vehicles in your driveway, to say nothing of incomplete vehicles.
              Rich

Comment

go to uship.com and let them bid the deal for you. Bet you get a killer deal.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                  go to uship.com and let them bid the deal for you. Bet you get a killer deal.
                  x2

Running someone will probably do it for $500, non running both for $700

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
                    x2

Running someone will probably do it for $500, non running both for $700
                    X3. You'll waste more in time and fuel than all the cars are worth combined.

Comment

Working...
                    X