randy travis arrested in sanger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• randy travis arrested in sanger

SANGER, Texas - Country music superstar Randy Travis was arrested Monday morning in the Denton County town of Sanger on a charge of public intoxication, according to a police report.
    An officer found Travis in the parking lot of the First Baptist Church of Sanger shortly after midnight, according to the report.
    The singer, actor, and producer was in a 1998 Pontiac, but was not driving the vehicle. Travis was booked into jail about 1:30 a.m., given a citation and released about 7:40 Monday morning.
    The police report said Travis claimed he'd fought with his girlfriend, and his speech was "slurred."
    The 52-year-old has an address in nearby Tioga.
    Travis, a Grammy-award winner with dozens of number-one hits, has been performing for more than 25 years. His new tour is scheduled to kick off Feb. 10 in Oregon, according to his website.

Read more on myFOXdfw.com: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/Ran...#ixzz1leE58yHw

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

He was going to church

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      SANGER, Texas - Country music superstar Randy Travis was arrested Monday morning in the Denton County town of Sanger on a charge of public intoxication, according to a police report.
      An officer found Travis in the parking lot of the First Baptist Church of Sanger shortly after midnight, according to the report.
      The singer, actor, and producer was in a 1998 Pontiac, but was not driving the vehicle. Travis was booked into jail about 1:30 a.m., given a citation and released about 7:40 Monday morning.
      The police report said Travis claimed he'd fought with his girlfriend, and his speech was "slurred."
      The 52-year-old has an address in nearby Tioga.
      Travis, a Grammy-award winner with dozens of number-one hits, has been performing for more than 25 years. His new tour is scheduled to kick off Feb. 10 in Oregon, according to his website.

Read more on myFOXdfw.com: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/Ran...#ixzz1leE58yHw

god bless.

LOL I know the guy that sold him that Trans-am.

Comment

He's lucky they didnt lock him up forever and ever, amen.
        Vortex rear stand $75
        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
        My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
        but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
        11 4 door
        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
          He's lucky they didnt lock him up forever and ever, amen.
          nice! you know his old lady was like "i told you soooooooo"

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

so were they fighting because she finally found out he's really gay?

Comment

"If she's from Sanger, you can Bang her."

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                LOL I know the guy that sold him that Trans-am.
                what in the hell is randy travis doing buying a damn '98 ta?!? lol

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                  what in the hell is randy travis doing buying a damn '98 ta?!? lol
                  I find it highly appropriate.

Comment

Country music people drink a lot because it must be difficult to live a hypocritical life - living one way and preaching "Christianity" to everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                      Country music people drink a lot because it must be difficult to live a hypocritical life - living one way and preaching "Christianity" to everyone else.
                      i find it to be quite easy you fuckin' heathen. now wheres my keystone?

god bless.

Comment

I liked him in... what was the name of that movie?

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          i find it to be quite easy you fuckin' heathen. now wheres my keystone?

god bless.
                          lmao!

Originally posted by waycooljr View Post
                          I liked him in... what was the name of that movie?

Comment

Stereotype much?

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

And...the irony in that statement is he was drinking wine.

Comment

Working...
                              X