Another surcharge thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
    WTF so not only do you get fucked in cort you have to pay a surcharge? what kind of cheap shit is that.
    This was all created over a budget shortfall of several million dollars. Thank your former Governor, and representatives.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
      Shady huh?
      Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      This was all created over a budget shortfall of several million dollars. Thank your former Governor, and representatives.
      That's fucked, I mean the cost of the ticket is supposed to cover that and if you go to court. Court cost for the rest. charging you and charging you again is highway robbery....

Comment

zero points FTW
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

dont worry. i am here for you to help guide you through this dark hour

Comment

I thought they were doing away with surcharges.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
              I thought they were doing away with surcharges.
              There were some lawyers down there awhile back but I am not sure what came of it
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                dont worry. i am here for you to help guide you through this dark hour
                Lulz!

Wasn't there a lawsuit recently that the state of Texas lost concerning surcharges, allowing for amnesty for those who hadn't paid the piper?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                  Lulz!

Wasn't there a lawsuit recently that the state of Texas lost concerning surcharges, allowing for amnesty for those who hadn't paid the piper?
                  Curious minds want to know. To google I go!

Comment

Lulz!

Yes, but it was only for surcharges that were received within a certain time frame.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Yes, but it was only for surcharges that were received within a certain time frame.
                      That's not entirely accurate. The state has an indigency program that will take you down to 10% of fines owed or a maximum of $250, but the kicker is, you have to be at or below %125 of the poverty level, which doesn't apply to ANY member here on DFWM because we're all millionaires.

Comment

THIS!
                        Wanna see my care face???

Comment

To hell with the Government(state and national) that is continually screwing the little man. One day we will rise from the oppression just as our ancestors did against the oppression of the British monarchy. all these "politicans" and "lawmakers" will quiver at the sight of me coming, bearing arms, and bringing hell with me.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                            To hell with the Government(state and national) that is continually screwing the little man. One day we will rise from the oppression just as our ancestors did against the oppression of the British monarchy. all these "politicans" and "lawmakers" will quiver at the sight of me coming, bearing arms, and bringing hell with me.
                            You should start a militia!
                            Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                              That's not entirely accurate. The state has an indigency program that will take you down to 10% of fines owed or a maximum of $250, but the kicker is, you have to be at or below %125 of the poverty level, which doesn't apply to ANY member here on DFWM because we're all millionaires.

https://www.txsurchargeonline.com/Indigence.aspx
                              Wow. Interesting. So the program continues despite a court ruling. It's just filling the pockets of executives of private corporations like MSB. These fees do not benefit the public in any way, and actually increase the number of unlicensed/uninsured drivers. Great program guys!! A+++!!!

Comment

Wow. Interesting. So the program continues despite a court ruling. It's just filling the pockets of executives of private corporations like MSB. These fees do not benefit the public in any way, and actually increase the number of unlicensed/uninsured drivers. Great program guys!! A+++!!!
                                I searched for a ruling, but all I've been able to find were reports of the lawsuit being filed. Do you have a link or anything you can provide?

Comment

Working...
                                X