Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
    One of my most worn watches:
    mine was eaten by a giant bird.........im serious.
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

• Watches are for heathens. I keep my time piece in my vest pocket, attached securely via golden lanyard as any upstanding gentleman would. Here, here.

Comment

• I'm the opposite. I feel weird without a watch on sometimes. I don't always keep my phone on me, but I hate being late. Even at the gym at lunch I'll throw whatever watch I'm wearing in my bag and put on a more gym friendly Timex Ironman or something.

I don't ball hard like some of you guys (though there are a couple Breitlings I would love to have); my go-to are Citizen Eco-Drives.

My favorite right now is the Nighthawk... complete with uber nerdy slide rule bezel

Comment

• I'm 49, I never liked jewelry on my hands - but back in the day I wore a watch, but once I stopped, I never missed it.

Any watch over $200 is pure bling. And what's with the HUGE oversized watches guys wear nowadays? barf....

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
            Nope I use a cell phone for time telling

second that

Comment

• I rarely wear a watch at work. I work over people's heads, and it's unacceptable to lose one due to the spring pins failing.

I purchased one of these, which has a titanium body that you have to thread the strap through. It's ugly as fuck, and I just don't wear it.

I also have a Movado, but I don't wear it because it doesn't go well with funny tshirts and gym shorts.

Comment

Working...
              X