No announcement yet.

Who doesn't wear a watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ha! thats what my most expensive watch was, a breitling chronomat that i got as a graduation present from my great aunt, but the only person that i can recall that ever actually noticed that i had a 7k dollar watch on was a car salesman when i was looking at corvettes. sure made it easy to get that test drive. LOL. Kind of wish i hadnt sold it, but i was young and a dumbass and a bunch of cash sounded better to me then some watch.
    http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
      most people don't seem to recognize watches...there are just too many people making similar watches that they can't tell, i guess. i can walk around with my breitling chronomat and submariner, and nobody will ever ask...hell, most people don't even know what a breitling is, even if they do ask about it. the only one that people really know is my day/date...but that's only because it stands out a little too much. really, even then, they don't know what the brand is immediately; they just want to see it.
      try a Bell&Ross lol
      pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
        try a Bell&Ross lol
        i've heard of the name, but i don't think that i've ever actually seen one in person! lol i'd imagine that about 99% of the world wouldn't have any clue what a bell & ross is, without doing a google search.

Comment

I've got 4, and none are exceptional, but all go thru batteries like crazy, and I never go places that replace batteries. I think the newest ones have been dead for 2 years or so. I always have my phone and my insulin pump, so I have redundancy until the EMP. I won't give a shit after that.
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

i've heard of the name, but i don't think that i've ever actually seen one in person! lol i'd imagine that about 99% of the world wouldn't have any clue what a bell & ross is, without doing a google search.
            I just googled Bell & Ross and now I know what a Bell & Ross is.

Comment

You people with the battery issues just need to go with an Ecodrive and be done with it. I have a Citizens that has been going for at least 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                I just googled Bell & Ross and now I know what a Bell & Ross is.
                congratulations, you're now part of the 1%!

Comment

congratulations, you're now part of the 1%!
                  No more Occupy Wall Street for me.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    You people with the battery issues just need to go with an Ecodrive and be done with it. I have a Citizens that has been going for at least 5 years.
                    Alright, Eli. You missing a chromosome too?
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Bell and Ross are some of the ugliest watches i've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        Alright, Eli. You missing a chromosome too?
                        Fuck Eli, I had my shit before his derp ass showed up.

Comment

... i can walk around with my breitling chronomat and submariner, and nobody will ever ask.
                          I'd ask why you were wearing two watches.
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

havent in years, would rock an old school swatch however if I still had any.
                            -Blaine

Comment

I know someone on here has to wear one of these.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                                I'd ask why you were wearing two watches.
                                that's how i roll! lol swap "and" for "or"!

Comment

Working...
                                X