strip club for lunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• strip club for lunch

me and a couple of co workers want to go hang out at a strip club for lunch. we work at 635 and 75. we're are only saying for a couple of hours, so i really dont want to play 20 just to get in. i think we'd rather buy drinks there than bring our own. i need to know which one to go too since one of us have been in 2 years...thanks.

It's a lil far from 75 & 635 but The Lodge was where I went once during lunch when I worked at Park Place Porsche. It was like $2 to get in and their lunch specials were pretty freaking good and cheap. I don't know if it's still like that. Hopefully someone can confirm that for me.

Comment

Post tits newb or gtfo then we will let u know
      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

LOL.......Doubt he's a newb... I recall sein him on the old board....
        THE GOLD CLUB has a $5 all u can eat buffet...... think its free to get in
        sigpic

Comment

The Club House used to be free drinks and free cover at lunch on weekdays. The one time I tried it though they had the C Team on stage, I had a couple whiskey drinks and left with out spending a dime.

Comment

Originally posted by OsoSlow View Post
            If you like to watch heifers gyrate, this is your place. Right off of Plano RD and 635.

Comment

yup, gold club is buffet and $5 to get in. plus you can take in your own booze

if you wanna make the drive, cabaret royale has a better buffet(and better looking girls) and it is $1 to get in and you buy a drink(water,tea,soda,beer) and it will be around $5... but you get a plate for the buffet. so after the entrance fee and a few bucks for tipping you should be out only 8 or 9 bucks. get water, tea or soda cause you get free refills

i used to go to cabaret for lunch all the time when i would get out of work at noon

Comment

The Men's Club has a kick-ass buffet, but I think it is Wed or Thurs only. They do have a good kitchen tho, so anything off the menu is decent, and usually good talent working.

Comment

I guess I'm the only one that thinks eating in a strip club is gross?
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by OsoSlow View Post
                    Wasn't sure. All I saw was the join date and post count. If he isn't then my apologies. Just what i saw. Lol
                    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                      No, we can actually agree on something. I was afraid to even sit in the chairs the few times I have been.

Comment

Cabaret Royale?! Never heard of it... is it any good?

bwahah

Comment

^uummm... okay...

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                            The Lodge at one time was a 5 Star restaurant. The food is better than any of your Chili's, Applebee's, etc.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                              The Men's Club has a kick-ass buffet, but I think it is Wed or Thurs only. They do have a good kitchen tho, so anything off the menu is decent, and usually good talent working.
                              We used to go every Friday, and is where I would suggest. The best looking dancers I have seen in Dallas have been at the Mens Club.

Comment

Working...
                              X